二十二

My mind went blank and my body started moving on its own accord. I stared into his eyes, seeing them flicker and showing emotions I had never seen in them before. The way he looked at me made me go crazy. His eyes held emotions of care and respect. Like I was someone important to him.

I must've just been imagining things but that thought went out of my head as soon as he placed his other hand at the back of my neck and pulled me down, impatiently. My eyes closed without me even knowing and I felt soft lips beneath my own.

They were exactly like I imagined. Soft, clingy and insanely addictive.

I kissed back, placing my free hand on top of his chest to support me and stop me from falling. My other hand was still intertwined with his while his right hand stroked my hair, making me relax and focus on the kiss.

My mind was blank. I couldn't think of anything other than the touch of his lips and how they tasted like medicine. I would've grimaced and pulled away but I couldn't. I couldn't because I wanted more of it. I felt like someone lucky and important when I kissed him, something I had never felt before.

I felt loved. And I didn't want to lose that feeling.

I couldn't pull away. It was the feeling of waking up early in the morning and not wanting to get out of your warm bed. I didn't want to pull away from his addicting lips but all had to come to an end.

When we finally separated, we were out of breath. My face was still close to his. I opened my eyes and stared at him. He was already looking at me.

I pulled myself together and sat up, removing my hand from his chest.

My mind started going through what had just happened and I felt the panic flooding in. Namjoon was still looking at me, waiting for my reaction to what had just happened but the smile was gone from his face.

I didn't know what to say because I was unsure of how he'd react. I mean he did make the first move but maybe he didn't like it. Maybe I wasn't a good kisser. Maybe it was just an act of the moment and he actually didn't care about me.

"Sora..." He spoke my name and I felt my heart flutter. I started scolding myself in my mind thinking if it would make things different between us. I was regretting what I had done until he broke my train of negative thoughts. "Can you kiss me again?"

My eyes went wide while a familiar smile made its way back to his face. I thought if I should kiss him again but instead decided to lighten the mood. At least I knew he liked it.

"No, your lips taste like medicine" I spoke and fumbled with my fingers. My cheeks were warm and I was still feeling nervous about what had happened. However he only chuckled and sat up so that he didn't have to look up at me.

"Well then, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, gently grabbing my hand.

"You're pretty bold" I stated acting cool about the matter. I was a nervous wreck inside. "Why?" I asked.

"So that I can kiss you whenever I want" He smirked making me roll my eyes but also blush furiously.

"...And?" I decided to push him further.

"Because I like you" He said making me shut up. "And I care about you" I knew he was serious now. I stayed quiet not knowing what to say. "Sora, you won't believe me but I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time. I've secretly admired you and liked you ever since I noticed you sitting alone, quietly in the corner of the class. I knew what you were going through but never had the courage to go and talk to you. I realized I had feelings for you when you helped us leave that classroom after the outburst and how brave you were during that time. When you cried that day, when Hyejung, our classmate attacked you... I realized that even a person as cold-blooded and badass as you had emotions and I felt sorry that no one was ever there for you."

He stopped to observe my reaction "This admiration turned to care when you were about to sneak out of Yoongi's mansion the other day. I didn't want to lose you because I knew you were someone important to me" I didn't know why but I felt my eyes water.

All my life I've desperately wanted for someone to care about me. I wanted a purpose to my existence. I was scared to open up to Namjoon but I became so desperate that I broke down in front of him. I was extremely thankful and happy that he had accepted me.

"Thank you for showing your vulnerable side to me" He said reaching up and wiping my tears. I bit my lip and stared at him feeling grateful, another thing I had never felt in my life before. He pulled me into a hug and I gladly wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my head in his shoulder.

"Thank you Namjoon." I whispered and knew he was smiling. I pulled away from the hug with a small smile on my face. I felt awkward to smile but I was so happy.

"And yes" I added.

"Yes what?" He asked confused.

"I'll be your girlfriend" I gazed at him waiting to see how he'd react. He smiled and I could almost see him yell 'yes!' as if he'd won something. "Why do things have to be so dramatic between us all the time" I sighed causing him to shrug.

"I don't know... babe" He smirked.

"I thought I told you not to call me that" I cringed.

"Well then should I call you jagiya" He winked.

"Ew no" I cringed standing up and walking away from him.

"But jagiya!!! Come back" He teased as I left the room with a smile on my face.

It's literally 11:30 pm here so technically it's still his birthday XD anyhow hope you enjoyed this chapter

It's literally 11:30 pm here so technically it's still his birthday XD anyhow hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was a bit cringy to write but oh well

saeng-il-chuka-hae to our sexy Rap monster! <3