Pictures

I walk inside my house hoping to get a break, I take off my eye patch and cloth around my mouth, revealing my red eye and sharp teeth. I think i forgot to explain a little in the last chapter. Im a demon, well part demon that is. My real mother is a human and believed to be a slut. My real father is full demon. I get my curly brown hair and chocolate brown eye from my mother. I get the red ends of my hair and the red eye from my dad. Ive seen pictures of my me and my mother but it feels like the pictures of me and my father are being hidden from me.

      "There you are! we have been waiting for you!" There it is, the bitchy tone of a younger sister i hate so much.

      "Sorry, Sophie stopped me while i was walking home to say a few things." I tried to keep my temper down. Its easy to loose it and yell at her.

       It looks like they are sitting in the living room, but why? They never sit in the same room together. I take my shoes off and walk over to the living room. They look serious. I stand there for a moment staring at the table.

      "whats this?" I ask, being serious as well. Im not meaning to sound rude its just how i speak.

      "We thought you would wanna take a look inside that box there." Zoella, my bitchy younger sister, sounded scared. Was she afraid of how i would react when i open that box?

     "Now now, the box was sent to us anonymously, but it had your name on it Brooklyn." The person who had been raising me all these years. The person i call my 'father figure' instead of dad. He knows how i feel about calling him dad and he doesn't care. He just wants to at least feel like a guardian to me, and he does. I care for him but to others it looks like i hate him.

     "is this a prank or something?" I genuinely wanted to know. If this was some kind of prank they would never hear the end of it. My back pack is getting heavy just hanging on my shoulders, i shift it a little.

     "No, I can assure you dear this is no prank." His expression got more serious. Now i know this isnt a prank.

      I take the box in my hands and slowly take the top off a little, when i see a little of whats in it i close the lid. I know exactly what these are. I thank them and turn away running for my room, tears forming trying to hold them back. When i reach my room i quickly shut the door and lean against it sliding down, sitting. I throw the box across the room and the lid flies off revealing everything thats in it. I dont want to look at them. Please dont make me look at them.

    My phone goes off, I pull it out of my back pack and look who is calling me. Its Noah. I really want to talk to him right now but im afraid i will burst out crying. I hit answer anyway and put it up to my ear.

    "H-Hey baby!" He is panting? he must have went out for a run. 

   "Hey Noah..." I do sound depressed and sad, fuck.

   "Yo-you ok?" He winced. Is he ok? Im more worried about him than myself at this point

   "Yes Noah im fine, but are you ok? are you hurt?"

   "Y-Yeah im fine! I-I gotta go now my mom needs me home to do some stuff" He wanted a way out. I see how it is.

    "yea yea ok, I love you..." Im not sure i even meant it when i said it.

    "I love you too baby" He hung up. His voice sounded like he was hurt or something. I dont care anymore.

     I take a good look around my room. there are contents from the box everywhere. I dont think im going to be touching them any time soon.  I just sit and cry. I cant take this any more. I just want my real dad to hold me. I just want him to be here. I just wish he never left me alone.