CHAPTER 5

The next morning as Ghazala drove to the khattabs her car broke down and she had to wait for it to be repaired before going to the khattab's.
      'You are late' Riyadh said as Ghazala was dropping her work bag.Oh! am so sorry my car broke down.
'Ghazala you are here' Zulfadri said as she descend the stairs.Yes MA,am so sorry am late..........my car broke down on my way here .
           Well can you fill in for tommorows night or do you have any appointment to attend to? Zulfadri asked.no-mam I can
Okay then.......bye for now
            By the time Zulfadri left Ghazala could not find Riyadh anywhere...... She checked his study,the gym,but could not find him.
Just as she looked down the window, she saw him watching the view of the garden.she rushed outside to meet him.'what a views he said frowning at him.
   Do you mind joining me he said.
Ooh I would have love to mister😊
But we have something to do😡

Yes,I know........he said looking at her.
She was so frustrated,that she quietly left him following the kitchen door.
       Few minute later as Ghazala was trying to persuade Mr Hazzan to help talk to Riyadh on how important this yoga is for him.Riyadh entered wheeling his chair towards the gym,Ghazala just sighed and followed him to the gym room.

  Hours later after doing  some workout and checking his body.Ghazala got her bags ready and was about to leave.
Riyadh stopped her with his words,
DONT BE LATE AGAIN
'Like seriously who wasted time here
Me or him'
What the hell
Fine I was late but you wasted time doing nothing🙄.she said

'Am sorry about that'
Wait am I hearing triples Riyadh just apologised.
Well.......Ghazala said clearing her throat.Never you could be this calm and charming.
Apology accepted BTW and ever try to what you did today.
If you think being angry and feeling hopeless will help matters,it won't just try to follow anything I ask you to do and you would be back to normal😉.
      And hey you need to cheer up and stop putting those looks on your face Ghazala said just as he was about to leave the room.

            *******************
Ghazala has been helping Riyadh with his body fitting exercise for some weeks now.Though he is still the Same Riyadh'arrogant,snubish and such an asshole.
  He is really responding to her treatment without any complaints but he still looks distress.As they were taking some rest,she glanced at his side,she saw as he was trying to move his legs but to no avail.
'He's been under a lot of pressure she whispered to whoever might be listening.And it wouldn't hurt to help him either'like am not helping😅she laughs inwardly.
  Tentatively she touched his shoulder
"Go home,"he moaned.
Ghazala grew a deep breath,straightening her resolve."I'm not going home until you try to understand that things don't change just like that it takes time,effort and processes. But she didn't try to elaborate more for he obviously wasn't ready to listen to her speech.
   'Riyadh'she called his name in an anxious whisper. The more you keep yourself in distress  the more you hurt yourself not only you but the people who care about you. He laughed,a low rumbling and utterly despondent sound,and turned over to face her 'Ah,he said with a crooked grin' I would have been a dead man by now.'
  " But you're very much alive."Ghazala said grasping the hand of his wheelchair so she can push him to his room.
"Out of grace",Riyadh echoed stupidly,shoving the words and sagging against the back of the gym.
   Ghazala headed for the door,then stopped to pick her bags which was beside the door. She pushed him to his room passing through the doorway which leads to the corridor.

Salam salam guys
Yeah I know the update is pretty late..
Am so sorry
So how do you like chapter
Please please please
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE