chapter 1

The helicopter took off swiftly. The journey was going smoothly until someone from the crew said,calling everyones attention 'grab your parachutes'the captain just got a problem with the aircraft.Everybody heart rate quickened as the plane become unsteady and suddenly it crashed into a mountain  close to Bauch
Immediately,the emergency services was called by some tourist who were on visit

All passengers where put on stretchers and were taken to the city hospital.some of the passengers were later discharged after they were diagnosed and confirmed okay,while some where admitted because of there unconscious state.

       Riyyadh has been unconscious for two weeks and through his identity card,his parent had been contacted.
Due to the shock he got in the crash,some part of his body had become paralysed.The Doctor was checking Riyadh when he gently opened his eyes only to see with ceilings,he closed it and opened it again.Then he tried sitting,that was when the doctor noticed and helped him to a sitting position position and adjusted the pillow at his back.Riyadh was suprised when he saw the strange face,then remembered the crash and how he had tumbled from his seat when he was trying to fasten his seatbelt.
Then the doctor introduced himself and told him his parent were outside waiting for him to open his eyes.
  Riyadh then asked,'where am i'and how long he had been admitted?the doctor told him he was in abuja and had been hospitalised for two weeks and three days.
He then told the doctor to call in his parent.The doctor left the ward without saying a word.
  Riyadh tried to stand up from the bed but he noticed he could not move his leg.He used all his strength in trying to move his legs but he could not.He got angry with himself as he tried to move his   leg,then he heard someone wiping at his back.He turned and saw his mother crying like a child as his father tried to console her.'what is the problem' Riyadh asked.His father sat gently beside him and told him he was paralysed and would have to stay in abuja for medication.Riyadh became furious and said 'why would I be paralysed'you know I cannot just stat in one place when am working and for godsake you know I hate hospitals.His father tried to calm his nerves but he wouldn't agree until his father said he would consult the doctor if he could have home medications.

Salam salam hope you all enjoyed this chapter.actually this is my first book
So I need you guys support so I can be motivated to finish this book inshaallah
Love y'all💕💕😚😚