chapter 3

Just after seven o'clock the following morning,wearing a black trouser and a grey turtles neck long sleeve top,a black kimono and a grey scarf tied in a turban to match ,Ghazala found her self in the halfway of the khattab mansion as she waited for Riyadh..
    ' O God the dude is so rude' she thought.

*flashback*

Just as I heard the creaking of the door I turned to see the only Mr Riyadh khattab,though have seen him on TV's,magazine but not in real life
He is handsome though'astagfirrulah'

I lowered my gaze and went back to business.So Mr khattab I would be your physiotherapist until you get healed.
He just looked at me not saying anything.
He is really disgusting me right now.'I blew the imaginary hair that came out of my turban.

So our many days is it going to take to get me healed. I heard a voice say
  Finally someone decided to speak😏

Well it might take weeks,months and probably years as long as you respond to treatments and you take you drugs regularly.i said smirking😏

*back to present*
Suddenly,the easily recognisable voice of zulfadri reached her ears as the woman called her name.
  She was wearing a long abaya in a brilliant black and purple colour.Her sculpted lips painted nude,her light mascara on her long lashes.Riyadh's mother was certainly a very beautiful woman who had clearly passed on her looks on her son.
  'Assalamu alaykum'she said to zulfadri.'walaykun salam'she answered.My son is having breakfast and would come and join you very soon.
Since you are going to be staying here most of the time,let me show you around for the main time. 'Here is the gym'she said and am sure you would be using this place often.
Just then her phone rang and she excused herself to answer while I check the gym room.

Sorry I have to leave now and by the way,the kitchen is just along the hallway first door on your right,you can tell the cook to prepare anything for you when hungry
She said and I would get Riyadh in a minute,she paused smiling.'make yourself at home and goodluck!

Ghazala dropped her bag on the seat,as she went over to unlatch one of the windows,throwing it wide open to let in some fresh air.
   Glancing down,she saw that the long narrow garden was laid out in a strip of lawn,and here and there were clusters of stone pots filled with bright red geraniums.

'Good morning'
Riyadh's voice made her turn quickly,she hadn't heard him come in and immediately her pulse quickened as she looked down at him.He was wearing a chinos and a white shirt,his hair well brushed.His face was  unshaven,the line of the dark stubble along his chin drawing Ghazala helpless gaze to the black hair just visible beneath his opened-neck shirt

Well let get started,she said cross at the way her cheeks had flushed at being alone with Riyadh one of the most influential tycoons in Africa.
   But this morning realisation set in,she was going to be closeted in this room with him for many hours.

             ******************
It was already noon by the time they finished the body fitting exercise and Ghazala was already hungry.Her mother had prepared hot yogurt and samosa as breakfast.she helped Riyadh back to his wheelchair and wheeled him to the edge of the hall while she packed her bag.
'Hungry,he asked bluntly.
No- not really,I guess I can buy myself lunch on my way back home.I want you to have lunch with me and its an order.he said not waiting for her reply as he wheeled himself out.Ghazala ran after him trying to call out his name,but he wheeled faster than she could carry herself.
     She finally caught up with him in the dinning table.He was already seated ready for lunch.'You can have your seat'he said as she looked at the food been placed on the table.Without a second thought,she pulled out a chair and settled herself on it,she served herself hot casserole with mashed potatoes and pineapple juice.'Guess am hungry now'she said as she saw the food in her front.she started rushing every morsel not minding the people around her.

Riyadh looked at her and smiled inwardly.He also started eating but gently minding every morsel he put in his mouth.

After having lunch with Riyadh.she thanked him,picked up her bag went to the kitchen to thank the cook and left the house

Weeew.....guess this is my longest chapter
Hope y'all love it
Please don't forget to comment
And show some love by tapping the little star below👇
IG:khadeejah_zakarya
Sc:khar.dee