I looked at him and all I saw was his blood shot eyes.

He's drunk. Namumula na din ang kanyang pisngi dahil naparami ang nainom niyang alak.

I was about to look away when he suddenly pulled me into a deep kiss. Shit. My mind shouted danger and infidelity at the same time. It feels so wrong to be kissed by another man. I tried to push him really hard but before I was able to do it, a pair of strong fist punched him with too much force that his lips were painted with blood. I slowly closed my eyes because I don't want to see the man standing infront of me. My husband was fuming with anger and looks ready to commit a crime.

Maangas na pinunasan ni Caden ang dugo mula sa kanyang labi bago marahas na napatayo upang hamunin ang aking asawa.

My husband was just eyeing me with madness. His eyes seem to be a shade of grey. His fist were clenched. He was still wearing his corporate suit. He looks so tired but still so damn handsome as ever in my eyes.

" Who the fuck are you!" Agarang tanong ni Caden sa aking asawa. Galit na galit si Caden. He has the same built with my husband. Caden had the looks every woman would fall in love with. But one thing that I really hated the most was the fact that he has the same perfume with my husband.

" I am the husband of the woman you just dared to kiss" Tila kalmado pang sagot sa kanya ni Xander. And that made it worst. Kitang kita ko ang pag-igting ng panga ni Caden na napatingin sa gawi ko.

" Sabihin mong hindi totoo yun, Jerry. Nagmamakaawa ako" His voice was low and pleading this time. I know that he was shocked at the sudden truth he just heard. I looked straight at him before answering his question.

" I'm married, Caden" They already made a scene. Pati sina Kelly at Shey ay kitang kita ko ang pagkagulat sa kanilang mga mata. Even my co workers are shocked at what they just witnessed.

Hindi ko rin napasin ang pagtayo ng iba naming mga kasamahang lalaki. They were on their post. May mga nasa likod na ni Xander, yung iba naman ay nasa likod ni Caden.

" I'm sorry for the trouble. We're leaving" I declared. Agad akong lumapit sa aking asawa upang yakapin siya ng mahigpit. I need to let him calm down. His fists were still clenched.

" Umuwi na tayo" Malumanay at mahinahon kong wika sa kanya. It made me relaxed a bit when he pulled me by my waist. I had my last gaze at my friends before returning my attention back to Xander.

We peacefully walked our way out of the place. Buti nalang at hindi namin nakuha ang atensyon ng manager ng restaurant.

I can feel his possessiveness while his hand was at my waist. I can't blame him for acting that way. He saw me kiss another man which I didn't like.

Alam ko namang ako ang nagkamali sa pagkakataong ito kaya ako ang magpaparaya. I will deal with his accusations. I will ask for his forgiveness. I needed to.

Pagkarating namin sa aking condo ay tahimik siyang dumiretso sa kuwarto ko. Hinubad niya ang kanyang corporate suit bago niya ako tinignan. He was looking at me as if waiting for me to do the same. And I did. Hinubad ko narin ang aking damit. He came closer before carrying me bridal style towards the shower. We were both naked inside the bathroom.

We took a bath together. Sobrang tahimik ng gabing 'to para sa akin. Tanging lagaslas lamang ng tubig ang aking naririnig. He cornered me against his body and the tiled wall in the pouring shower. Ngayon lang naging klaro ang lahat para sa akin. Kitang kita ko ang selos sa kanyang mga mata.

Saglit niyang inoff yung shower bago muling bumaling sa akin.

" How many bastards do I still need to get jealous with, Wife" He spoke like a husband interrogating his wife for infidelity act.

" That was nothing. He was just one of my suitors before. Binasted ko siya kase hindi ko siya gusto. He might just be so drowned with alcohol for him to do it" I explained. But it seems like my explanation didn't even had an effect on him. Ganon parin ang ang kanyang mga mata habang nakatingin sa akin.

" I'm so damn jealous, Wife. And I don't know how to take this jealousy away" He whispered. Enough for me to hear it. Agad akong nakaramdam ng matinding pagsisisi sa nangyari.

My husband is jealous. Alam kong nasaktan siya sa kanyang nakita. Kung ako ang nasa sitwasyon niya, baka pinatay ko na ang babae niya.

" Make love to me, Xander. Own me tonight. Because I am just yours. There's no one else. Just you" He then kissed me torridly like there's no tomorrow.

I just want him to always know and realize that I am so much inlove with him. I am afraid, I cannot love any man aside from him.

-----