Book 2: Phoenix Fire and Book 3: Winter's War

^^ Book 2 and vv Book 3

So the next book is called Phoenix Fire. This is a story detailing the interactions between Eden and Bucky, there physical attraction will blossom. Then Winters War will follow the events of Civil War. I really hope you all enjoyed the story of the beginning romance between Eden (Nova) and Bucky. Some of you may wonder where exactly the romance was, and well my answer to that is this: For two broken and confused characters to suddenly fall in love with each other? That just doesn't seem realistic to me. Bucky is a complex character to write a companion with. He's lost and tormented and so is she so their relationship takes time to build, but that doesn't mean it will be any less passionate than if it was with another character. 

If you enjoyed the chapters please be sure to give it a vote! If you have any questions or are upset with how things happened you can leave a comment or you can shoot me a message to my inbox. I'll answer both ASAP. Thanks again for staying for the ride. This story will be under MAJOR editing due to my writing style being changed throughout the years I've spent writing this. (I started it before I found Wattpad so you've experienced my entire high school progression well not my entire high school progression but from sophomore year and on.(2015/2016-2021)

Anyway thank you all so much for reading!!!