"Ok, ok," he starts to say through a cheeky grin but I sit up on my knees to get his full attention.

He sits up at the same time without question, our bodies moving in sync as if there is an invisible connection tying us together.

He pulls me onto him as his back rests onto the cushions and he positions my legs either side of his hips, brushing my hair back off my face when he can tell I'm frustrated at him.

"Sorry, baby. Tell me," he urges but the smirk on his face and humour in his eyes indicate that he is still find this, and me, a little amusing.

"Serious face!" I tell him, pursing my lips a little for effect and he puts on the most ridiculous exaggerate frown in faux concentration, complete with pout.

I laugh into the air at how annoyingly cute he is and can't help but kiss his adorable face.

He grins mischievously, clearly achieving what he wanted out of irritating me and my fingers twirl around his curls at the back of his neck as I search his eyes, waiting for them to focus on mine.

"Harry, I think we should go have a look at this," I say quickly and seriously, taking my phone from my back pocket and showing him the listing from a realestate website.

"You want to move?" He says, all of a sudden completely alert, taking the phone from my hand as he studies the page.

"Not far, it's just an hour from here. We can keep this house if you want?" I suggest knowing that there are far too many memories here, our wedding being one of them, for Harry to sell it if he didn't need to.

"I love this house, too," I tell him gently, "but I think that being out of the city will give us more privacy, and we will still be close to our friends and my parents."

"Oh, thank god!" He jokes and I shove his shoulder playfully.

His attention is instantly back on the site, flicking through the images of the five bedroom, four bathroom house, I found. Painted white on the outside, with gorgeous picturesque bay windows and fully renovated to suit modern living on the inside. The best part, its huge gated walls and the most amazing landscaped grounds all round it.

"Would this make you happy?" He questions, his gaze shifting back to me as he licks his lips.

"I'm happy now," I reassure him, my hands brushing through his hair, "but I think we need to change something so it's easier for us to live. Part of me wants to be able to walk around the streets with you and go to the local grocery store."

He nods looking back through the images again.

"And if we do have kids, Harry," his eyes snap to mine, "we have to think about their lives as well. I want somewhere where you can take them to the playground or we could push a stroller in the street." I try to explain the images of our family that are so clear in my mind but such a far cry from the chaos we currently live in, in the center of London.

He pulls me in for a soft kiss, his lips closed and lingering.

"You're absolutely right, angel," he whispers and I gasp with happiness. "But we are keeping this house," he confirms exactly what I predicted.

"Would you be unhappy there?" I question seriously, as much as I want this new life, doesn't mean he does.

"If this isn't the answer, we'll find another solution." I tell him honestly.

"No!" he chuckles, "I think it actually looks really, fucking great!"

"Really!" I squeal, searching his face and not seeing an ounce of a lie.

"Yeah!" he laughs at my reaction, "Let's go have a look."

"Well, I was hoping you'd say that! We have an appointment to inspect it at 4pm." I bare my teeth in a cheeky grin and he laughs and shakes his head as he beams back at me.

"Good, so we have some time to kill then," he says playfully picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder as he storms towards our bedroom.

And I finally feel like we are making a step in the right direction.

A/N:

They're moving on up!

How do we feel? Good decision?

ONE MORE TO GO!!!

Make sure you please vote! and follow me for updates on all new works (always Harry!)

Love you all!

Ruby 

x