Chapter 24

HARRY'S POV

Things have shifted. I can feel it.

Olivia is literally dragging me through the house, tugging on my hands as she storms in front of me, desperate to satisfy the angry inch inside her that I have been deliberately provoking since the moment she opened her eyes this morning.

There is no way of stopping the grin on my face, although I need to if I'm going to slip into my faux dominant role which I know drives her crazier than anything else.

It's one of the only times she lets me have the upper hand, always so damn stubborn in every other aspect of our lives which, although it sends me a little mad, I love most about her.

She's always been self sufficient and independent but it's impressive and admirable that she wants to remain this way, despite the fame or money or notoriety that comes with being my wife.

Part of me thinks she's still trying to figure out her place in this whole crazy lifestyle that I've dragged her into and at times, she's shut me out instead.

She's been so feisty this last week, it seems like she is different, opening up to me again after so many months and allowing me to crawl, inch by inch, back into her barbed wire heart and guarded mind.

Maybe the difference could be that she is finally pregnant, the hormones shifting and the stress of conception finally dissolved? I fucking hope so. I've never wanted anything more... except for her.

Part of the change is probably because I've opened my fucking eyes and realised how much I have been drowning in my own depressive bullshit and ignoring the one person who can pull me out of it and anchor me to the ground.

My thoughts are broken as Liv shoves me into our bedroom, lust and determination taking over her pretty features as she tries to lure me into forgetting our little conversation in the car by attempting to take my clothes off and secure a little control.

I brush her delicate hands way from unbuttoning my jeans and she gives up with a sigh before throwing her coat off her shoulders.

She's not going down without a fight today and the look in her eyes, the desire I can see to rip my clothes off and fuck my brains out, has my cock pushing so hard into my fly that it actually hurts.

Just as she tries to lift her sweater over her head I grab her wrists and hold them firmly behind her back, using all of my willpower not to let the smile creeping onto my lips grow any further.

"Did I say you could take your clothes off, love?" I purr as I bump our noses together and walk her backwards into the bathroom.

Her breath hitches at the tone of my voice and her pupils dilate. This is exactly what she wants, even if she doesn't know it and would never ask for it.

"I say we pick up where we left off, huh?"

Her eyes narrow slightly in anger at how I left things at Xander and Will's and I smile a tight lipped grin at her cranky little face.

"Might even let you come this time," I quip and her eyes dart to the side as she huffs and all but stomps her foot.

I bite down on my lip to stop myself laughing as my eyes search hers, "Hmm, how am I going to fuck this sassy little attitude out of you today?"

The amusement drops from her face and I see her gulp as her cheeks flush a little at the look of sincerity on my face.

I spin her around to face the mirror, my hands on her hips as I pull her sweater up over her head and continue to completely undress her.

"Hands on the counter top, sweetheart, and don't even think about removing them," I whisper in her ear and watch as goosebumps erupt down her arms and over her bare chest.

She does as I say for once and I lick my lips in victory as my eyes rake over her soft skin. Her tits hang heavily between her outstretched arms and her little waist is accentuated by the curves of her feminine hips and delicious arse.

"Good girl," I add as her chest inflates with a deep breath and I'm absolutely positive if I ran my fingers over her centre right now it would already be wet for me.

She bites the inside of her mouth nervously and I strip naked quickly in order for her not too feel so vulnerable and exposed.

Despite how long we have been together I have come to understand that no matter how many times we have sex or I see her naked, regardless of the hundreds of times she dresses in front of me or steps out of the shower before me, she still needs me to reassure her.

I know she requires it even though she has never said it out loud. Honestly, I don't necessarily know what she needs reassurance for, whether it's my attraction to her or that her body is perfect to me, the fact she can trust me or that I'd never judge her.

I've obviously dropped the ball in ensuring I do this for her, which is why I was so shocked to hear her say that she had made all those changes to her appearance purely for this fucking reason.

I feel like I failed her.

I wrap my arm around her waist, my hand splayed out across her belly as I pull her back into me, my cock pushing into her buttocks.

"Feel how hard you make me?" I mumble into her neck, placing a soft kiss to her delicate skin before my mouth is on hers.

My tongue pushes past her lips to kiss her deeper and she lifts a hand to run through my curls and grip the back of my neck.

A gasp rips through her lungs as my palm connects with her arse cheek and her hand falls back down to the counter top as she tries to catch her breath.

I have a brief moment of panic where I think I may have hit her too hard, the noise of my skin whacking hers prickles my ears and I'm sure I have left a hand print on her behind.

I open my mouth to start grovelling when I see her pupils dilate and notice her eyes are hooded when they meet mine in the reflection of the mirror.

"Did I say you can move your hand?" I change direction immediately, praying to god I'm right and watch her swallow harshly before whispering a raspy, "no."

I drag my fingertips from the inside of her knee up to the apex of her thighs, over the softest part of her flesh and my cock blurts out a drop of pre-come at the thought of running my tongue along it.

The pads of my fingers brush across her folds and I let out the softest of sighs as I confirm my judgement was correct.

Her breath is shaky as I remove my soaking digits and press them to her lips, my eyes finding hers again in the mirror as I watch her tongue flatten to let me in. "Such a kinky little thing aren't you?"

Electricity is running through my body as I watch her panting in anticipation and I decide I really can't wait much longer.

I kick her legs open a little wider with my foot and pull her back flush to my front.

"You want me to fuck you baby? Want me to make you come?" I purr in her ear the way that drives her wild and she's nodding frantically before I finish.

"Yes. Please, Harry, yes," she breathes a fraction louder than a whisper.

I hum at her willingness to speak today rather than just nod and reward her with my hands cupping her gorgeous breasts, massaging them a little until I hear a soft groan tumble from her lips before tugging gently at her peaked nipples.

Her noises of pleasure dances off my skin and I feel her head lull back into my shoulder as she closes her eyes.

"I've got one more rule, angel. You have to watch yourself," I tell her and wait for her dramatic reaction.

Just as I expected, her brow crinkles a deep crevice in the middle and just as she's about to protest, I interrupt.

"And if you don't, darling, I'll make you wait another day to come."

A/N
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Please vote it means so much to me!
🌟🌟🌟

Love Ruby
X