Chapter 2

Let me just say I don't love my husband BECAUSE he is famous. If he was working as a mechanic or a lawyer or as an assistant at the local supermarket I would have fallen in love with him all the same. However, there is something that happens when he steps onto a stage in front of a screaming crowd.

Yes, you can see his real personality shine through his performance but something shifts in him, he transforms into this magical being, thriving with confidence and natural ability, mixed with hard work and determination and all of that combined has my pulse racing and my panties dampening at the sight of him.

5 days.

This is by far the biggest crowd he has played in front of and I watch quietly from the wings as he proves with every note that he deserves to be there.

That pink and white polka dot shirt shimmies off his tattooed skin and when he runs a hand through his curls he looks so goddamn hot I have to take in a deep breath to calm myself.

Things have been a little off between us lately but seeing that vein protruding out his neck and his lips curl up against the microphone has all our troubles evaporating out of my mind.

I'm mouthing the words to his songs so subtly no one else would be able to tell as my hands are shoved into the pockets of my navy blazer and my skinny jeans are clinging to my legs, meeting the converse on my feet.

"Fucking hell, he is so hot," a voice next to me sounds and I turn to look at a petite blond with gorgeous tan skin and delicate features. The woman is gorgeous, to say the least, and her perfect body is shown off in her tiny black shorts and loose tank top that has arm holes cut so low you can see her lace bra on the sides. Does she realise it's winter?

I smile politely, but she continues.

"Fuck me, that shirt! I think I'm actually in love," she says not taking her eyes off him and I'm not even sure if she's talking to me or herself.

I think you actually don't even know him.

After being around Harry long enough, both as a friend and more, I know what type of girl she is. She's not a fan. Fans are, in the most part, incredibly respectful of Harry, they support him and love his music and the majority of the time all they want is to meet their idol, maybe get a picture or a have a hug and those small gestures are enough to make their whole year.

Apart from their attitude towards me, or any one else he has dated in the past, they just want to him to be happy and most of the time they don't want to be the ones to jeopardise that.

Of course there are the odd few that go too far, that stalk him or camp outside of our house and those who invade his personal space. The ones that scare me the most are the girls who pull at him, who grab him and tug at his clothes or arms or hair. I worry one day he will be actually hurt and although the fans might not mean it, it will be a consequence of their actions and Harry won't be as willing to interact with them.

I worry about how the fans will act when... if... we have children and it keeps me up at night worrying how I can protect them from the madness of this world.

5 days.

This girl, however, is not a fan. She's heard the odd song and knows who he is, she's in circles of people who "know people," usually models or wannabe actresses or singers.

Girls like her sleep with men for who they are and what they do, for the money they have and the fame they will receive in return. They are promiscuous and unapologetic, they are manipulative and really, really good at getting men like Harry into bed and into their heads.

I notice her eyes look me up and down and she leans in to speak a little softer, obviously not perceiving me as a threat to her pursuit.

"Tell you something? There's a girl that I used to work with a couple of years ago that said he used to fuck someone from the crowd or the backstage every night he was on tour."

"Is that right?" I indulge her a little but my eyes remaining on the stage, not wanting to tell her she's actually right, the stories Harry has told me about his first tour when he was high and reckless would hold anyone's attention.

"I heard rumours he got married to some nobody but you know what rockstars are like, the same rules don't apply."

She nudges me little as if I'm somehow her buddy now and I refrain from pushing her off her high heeled ankle boots.

"The same girl said he was seriously well hung too, if you know what I mean?" She raises her eyebrows up and down comically as if there was any way I could not know what she meant considering she straight up said it.

I bite my lip to stop myself and instead try and focus on Harry's performance.

"Said the sex was amazing too. He fucked her in the VIP room right on the bathroom counter," the woman doesn't get the hint and keeps rattling off her gossip.

"Mmm?" I finally respond halfheartedly, this girl seriously testing my resolve.

Harry and I made a fairly conscious decision not to make public announcements about our marriage, the secret wedding or anything since then.

Our relationship was strictly out of bounds for journalists and reporters and,  in the same way we had agreed on our relationship coming into public attention, we had said that we would obviously tell people close to us and if it eventually comes out then so be it.

This had left everyone speculating about whether we had actually tied the knot. To me, the rings we wore made it pretty damn obvious, but many fans refused to believe it was the truth until they heard it directly from Harry's mouth, which wasn't going to happen.

It's not that we are trying to hide, most people know we are at least together, it's just that we don't need the added pressure of the press watching our marriage, debating our lives or choices, watching for "baby bumps" or searching for prenups or anything else that comes with the burden of Harry being in the spotlight.

5 days.

"Yep, heard it straight from the horses mouth. So anyway, if you're here for the same reason, that's cool," the blonde says looking at me up and down, her voice lowering a fraction "but just know, I'm going home with him tonight," she states confidently and winks at me like we are in some secret slut club together.

 So anyway, if you're here for the same reason, that's cool," the blonde says looking at me up and down, her voice lowering a fraction "but just know, I'm going home with him tonight," she states confidently and winks at me like we are in some sec...

A/N:

How do you feel about the story so far?

do you feel back in touch with Liv and Harry?

Let me know ANY thoughts! I love reading your comments so much

Please, please vote ⭐️
Love Ruby

x