Danganronpa~

Danganronpa takes place at an elite high school called Hope's Peak Academy, which accepts talented "Ultimate" students of the highest caliber in various fields each year. Makoto Naegi, a fairly optimistic but otherwise average student, is selected in a raffle and chosen to enroll into the academy as the "Ultimate Lucky Student". However, when Makoto arrives inside the Academy, he loses consciousness and wakes up locked inside the school, where he meets fourteen other newly picked Ultimate students who are in the same situation as him. It is there that a sadistic, remote-controlled bear named Monokuma appears before them, telling them they will be imprisoned in the academy for the rest of their lives, and that they will be put to death if they violate any of the schools rules. He offers only one way for students to "graduate" from the academy: murder another student and not be identified as the culprit.

For more information, you'll just have to watch the Anime. It's one of my favourite Anime, I've seen it twice and it's amazing. 13 episodes of mystery that leaves you guessing till the very end. Personally, I love mystery. Having to use the clues to find out who the culprit for each case keeps me on the edge of my seat, and I love trying to figure it all out.

Help From Wiki~