RG6: The Offender Man

Start from the beginning

She then looked up at my semi-stunned face and then to Splendor, "I'll go get the supplies. You go make the tea, Uncle. Thank ya!"

I watched as she turned and gracefully waltzed down the hall to go gather the supplies for her little event. I was more stunned by the audacity of this kid. Then again, she wasn't a normal kid—she was a Creepypasta. What was I supposed to expect, honestly.

Splendor looked at me with a wide grin, "Isn't... she... such a cutie-patootie⁎⁺˳✧༚!? Let's go and take care of the tea, shall we?"

"Splendor, I love ya and all, but don't call anyone that word in front of me again."

SplendorMan shrugged and grabbed my hand, skipping ahead as he lead me down the great stairs of the mansion and towards the big downstairs kitchen area.

We enter in together and Splendor immediately grabs a kettle and some tea supplies, already busying himself with putting everything together. I shuffle off to some random corner and watch him, trying to ignore the blue masked cannibal at the side that was devouring something that looked very worryingly like some kind of human internal organ while watching me.

"Tell you what, (Y/N)! Feel free to look around some more while I take care of the tea. I'll call you back when it's ready!" Splendor sang, throwing the kettle onto the stove. "Uh okay. Try not to be too long..." I mutter, slowly starting to head for the exit of the kitchen. I only agreed to leaving because the cannibal, Eyeless Jack was starting to creep me out slightly.

Just as I passed him on my way out, he flashed his hands out at me like he was trying to frighten me and barred his sharp teeth at me, "Scared, human~?"

My accidental instant impulse was to gut-punch him in the stomach, causing him to drop the gross thing he was eating and lurch over in pain. "ACKJ—"

I kinda just watched him stand there grabbing his stomach in pain for a few moments before hurrying out of the kitchen. I would've said sorry but I don't know what kind of...creature...he is, so I was more worried about my safety and the consequences of my actions at the moment.

I wander into the living room only because I see Smiley Dog hanging around in there chasing his own tail. "Looks like fun, Smile-o," I exclaim, passing by and ruffling his fur. He barked happily at my touch and continued to chase his tail.

I mindlessly waltz in and throw myself back on the couch, heaving a heavy sigh and training my tired eyes on the TV. I was about to get ready to sit back and process everything that I had happened to me in this one single day when I notice that someone else had been sitting on the same couch the whole time, and I was just too numb to even notice.

I turn and glare at the Creepypasta. Well, whaddya know. It's another faceless fiend like SlenderMan, except this slender has got a mouth. He wore a fancy black fedora on his head and a long black trench coat. Unlike Splendo and Slender, his tendril thingies were white.

So far, I felt more chill with Splendor-kind than other humanoid looking Creepypastas, so I decided to act laid-back with this one.

I smirk and turn, folding my arms behind my back while kicking up my legs on this new slender's lap, causing them to turn to me in utter confusion. "Don'tcha just hate life and everything in it~?"

The slender—it didn't have eyes or anything—but I could tell it was glaring at me for a long moment, probably thinking who the hell I was throwing my legs up on them like they were some foot-rest. However, to my surprise, they only scoffed, turned away, and responded casually, "I suppose every now and then, yes."

I tilt my head at how calm they were being and continue, "Yeah, really hate those moments when your whole house burns down and kills your whole entire family with it, heh."