"Jada" she said so innocently

"Come in Bae" she walked in

"Why you knock?"

"Because I know you don't like people walking in with out knocking"

"As you said people your family you can walk in when ever you want"

"Alright" she smiled

"Anyways What you doing here the air ain't good for you or my son"

"Came to bring you food and how you know it's a boy"

"Feelings all over my body" I sung

"Ooo baby listen to your voice"she smirked

"You never knew I could sing"

" I knew you could but not that good"

"Mmm well maybe one night I will sing you a song" I said sitting on my desk in front of her

"I would love you too"

"I might even write a song for you"

"Aww baby stop it"

"What you make" I said grabbing the bag from her hand

"Ouuu baee you know dis ma favourite"

"I know that's why I cooked it for you" she smiled

I immediately eat the food. I looked up at Jada and saw her looking it to space I could tell something was bothering her. I pulled her chair close
"Wow what you doing"

"Pulling you closer now tell me what's wrong"

"There nothing wrong" she faked smiled

"Jada you just gave me a fake smile there's something wrong now tell me"

"Well my mom is moving back to Puerto Rico and they want me to move with them so they can be close with the baby" she said nervously

"Jada I would love for our child to have a relationship with their grandmother but I can't have y'all out the country. I will not allow it but ain't your pops from here"

"Yes he's from here and I understand what your saying but most of my family is out there so why not move out there you could move out there with us"

"Jada we are not moving out the country. I will buy you a plane ticket for when ever you want to see your mom but you and my child are not living in another country."

"But that is going to be too much money wasted"

"Your acting as if I'm not the biggest drug dealer in the city. i could give you one million dollars right now if I wanted too I don't care about the money I care about you and my child being in the same country as me .end of discussion."

She sighed and stood "ok my mom is having a dinner at their house on Sunday I will see you then" she said then walked out.

I sat down in my chair and sighed. Why can't she understand that. If anything was supposed to happen to them I wouldn't be able to get to them as quick as I want.

I went back to what I was doing

PRINCESS POV
I'm just getting back to my condo now. Aniyah wanted to stay so she is staying with me for a few days. I am fixing us something to eat. I was playing music and dancing at the same time. I heard someone knock on my door so I turned the music down and opened the door.

"Ohh hey Isaiah"

"Hey princess"

"How you know where I live"