Chapter 22

3 weeks later*
PRINCESS POV
Today i am graduating and I am so happy I am able to stay home and spend time with my family and focus on me.

Right now I am in my room getting dressed. Aniyah is sitting on my bed while I do my make up. I straightened out my hair then slicked it back into a ponytail tail. I put on my beige dress and my beige lace up heels.

I made my way downstairs with Aniyah to see my auntie and cousins downstairs

"Aww princess look at you" she said coming over and hugging me

We heard the door bell go so dre went to get it.

"Your mum would be so proud of you"I smiled and nodded

" Hello everyone" Xavier said walking in

XAVIER POV
I came to get princess so we could make our way to school.
When I arrived at her house her cousins and Aunty from when she was in the hospital were there. Everyone was sitting down talking so I pulled princess into the kitchen to talk

"Princess"

"Yea"

"You look fucking beautiful"

"Thank you" she blushed "you don't look to bad yourself"

"Thank you baby" I kissed her "I was thinking after graduation I take you out"

"That's fine"

"Alright come lets go before we are late"

We both said bye to everyone and made our way to my car and then I pulled off. We arrived at school in 15 minutes and went straight to the hall for rehearsal.
Because princess and jada last name started with an A they were right at the front and I was near the back. I was sitting there on my phone on till that Jermaine dude that was talking to princess the other day came and sat next to me.
"You Xavier right"

"Yea why?"

"Ohh it's just that princess is my friend and she was telling me how y'all are in a relationship"

"Yea we are"

"Ok, you are lucky to have her she is a really beautiful"

"Hmm...thank you"

The principal told us to all find out seats because it's about to start
*
*
*
"Hello parents , welcome to Ashleigh high school graduation 2018. I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who cane out today and a big congratulations to the students graduating today"

They began calling names

"Princess Anderson" you could hear dre and Aniyah shouting

"That's my sister" I shook my head

"Go sissy" Aniyah jumped up and down

I saw princess look at me so I winked and smiled at her and she blushed.