Not an Update!!

Okie okie, I know your annoyed by the fact this isn't an update but I have good news, so please don't click off yet!

I have a new idea for a story!! ^-^

It's going to be called Nowhere to Run
and is going to be another Clace fanfic (ofc) so here's a lil sneak peak of what's to come! Hope you enjoy Xxx

Nowhere to Run:

"If I had known you'd be this annoying I would've preferred freezing to death, I think." She teased, her eyes light.
She cleared her plate, a sight which pleased Jace to no end.

"I think you need a little annoying in your life."

She snorted, far from gracefully, in response and asked, "And why is that?"

He shrugged, hesitating before saying, "It's really hard to be annoyed by something and scared by it at the same time."

This time, he studied her as she paused.
She clearly hadn't expected that response and seemed a bit shocked at the realisation that she wasn't scared of him. Her pink mouth opened slightly in something akin to a jaw drop and her brow furrowed in confusion rather than irritation. She stared at some point fixed behind him for a moment, before finally locking eyes with him again.
Her gaze was no less intense, only this time he matched it.

Jace didn't know what it was about her, but he was finding it difficult to escape eye contact with her.

After a while she muttered simply, her voice somewhat hoarse, "Thank you."

She could've perhaps explained why she was grateful or why she needed his help in the first place.
She could've admitted that she was glad he came along and forced his help on her. She could've probably included a couple things to round out those two words, but she didn't need to and he didn't press it.

Her eyes shone with gratitude. Her skin, while still pale, looked more natural and less sickly.
There was a tension she held before that was now eased. He could see all of this and the pride he felt in knowing he was the cause was more powerful than any words from her could ever be.

Then, when he thought that moment was perfect and nothing more needed to be said, she quietly added four words that set their path in stone.

"I go by Clary."

Coming soon...