Chapter 14

HOLAAAAA🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

I can't seem to stop writing, which is good- cuz otherwise I'd be watching Netflix nonstop.

Tbh that doesn't sound too bad...

ANYWAYYY

I hope you all enjoy this chapter, we're about T-2 or 3 chapters away from self destruct mode so please, keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle and enjoy the ride!

Y'all ready?

LEGGO.

"Well, this is simply not acceptable. You must not look better than me at my own wedding!" I state with my hands on my hips.

The blush on Helen and Maia's faces are pinker than the paint on the sewing hall they both stand in.
Agatha is standing to the side, her hearty face crinkled in a smile as she admires the work she has done.
Helen is shifting in her dress, obviously surprised by how she looks.

Staring at herself in the mirror, she lets her fingers ghost through the soft blue material enveloping her body.
It was modest, fitting around her chest and falling in a simple A line.

(A/N: Nawww

(A/N: Nawww... mhm, sorry :3 )

It was what I would consider barely fancy enough for an evening tea, yet a huge part of me knows this is the fanciest thing Helen has ever worn.
She looks radiant, her long blonde hair twisted back like always, her face bare and soft, but she glows with an excitement I've never seen on her face.

Maia is a different story.

Constantly twirling around in her dress, she seems to be on the verge of yelling in excitement.
Her dress is black, cutting off at the knee with two sheer black panels that part in the middle.

(A/N: smh, I couldn't find anything that fit my description/what I wanted... anywho-just imagine Maia in that)

The second that Agatha had got it on her, she was off.
Spinning until she was dizzy, she is obviously more excited about the garment than I am about my wedding dress.
Helen eventually grabs her by the shoulders and plants her onto the next platform over so I can properly view their outfits.