Chapter 3

Harry POV:
We are going home and going shopping today to get the boy's some stuff. I asked what they like Louis said he like to play Football. Niall said he like to play the guitar. We said ok we get you guy's some stuff and more. I asked Liam can we get the boy's a football and guitar. Yes, we can come on boy's we going to Walmart to get you some cool stuff for you.

Niall POV:
I don't feel too good I need to tell Liam or Harry soon:( I walked over to Liam and said I don't feel too good. Liam asked what don't feel too good. I said my tummy and head. Okay let me tell the doctor and thank you for telling me. Then the doctor came in and said that I may have some seizures and asked Liam does he know what to do if it does happen yes, I do, and the doctor said I have a stomach bug too. He can go home with this meds.

Liam POV:
I went to get the doctor and said that Niall said his tummy is hutting and he head too. Okay I go and check Him out. Thank you I'm a kid doctor too. He hit his head hard and may have a few seizures because of this so do you known what to do if that happen? Yes, I do well ok he has a stomach bug too he be okay. He can go home with these pills to help with the seizures and the tummy bug. Okay thank you doctor. We can go now oh Harry Niall Has a tummy bug and has seizure from hitting his head like you and mom. Oh, did you take your medicine this afternoon? No, I came here to get the boys. Here your medicine I keep in the car in case of stuff like this.