21

((a.n. yes this is an official update. I'll update as soon as I can. :P))

I open my eyes against the harsh light filtering through my window. Frowning as I realize that I'm still here, and I am without my friends. Suddenly I get an idea, what if I can talk to them with telepathy.. that's what I did to help the hero killer Stain help us.
Sadly I wasn't allowed to go because it was shark week, but that's besides the point. I close my eyes and I concentrate on Tenko in my thoughts. Strangely all I get is static. Someone is jamming my signal from a remote location. Usually I would be able to bypass the block, but I'm worried that if I try it now, I might give up my position or show who ever has me blocked Tomura's location. I'm not going to risk it.
This sucks... All of a sudden, thoughts of Dabi fill my mind. It hurts. A lot.
Perhaps I can use a different quirk to check in on them..
I activate "spy". This quirk let's me look in on any situation I want from around the world, but I can't talk to anyone involved. To my surprise, it works.
As always, Kurogiri is cleaning up the bar with nearly mechanical movements. It's strange to see him look so down.. Toga and Dabi are pointing at a map of a table frantically.
I "move" my sight upstairs to my room, and Tenko is sitting on my bed hugging one of my pillows as best as he can without destroying it. I hate seeing him like this. I hate seeing him so upset.
Suddenly, Dabi walks in and sits next to Tenko without a word.
"What do you want." Tenko deapdans.
Dabi pulls his knees up to his chest and let's out a low sigh. "I just want to see her again."
I roll my eyes, he probably wants to see that bitch Haruna again.
"I miss (y/n). I don't even remember what I did, whatever happened I can't remember. When ever I try, all that comes back is blank." Dabi continues.
"Get out. You fucked up, and I don't want to hear your sob story." Tenko points at the door.
Dabi stands after a few seconds, and walks towards the door. "Shigaraki. The little psycho and I are trying to find her location. When you're done having a pity party, come and help." The ravenette says with a salty tone before briskly walking out.
Tenko hugs the pillow again before looking around my room once. "(Y/n). You're watching over us right now, aren't you? Well. If so, text me." He sadly chuckles to himself and walks out of the room.
I shake my head to shut off the quirk and I frown slightly. Some how he knew I was watching. Tenko never fails to suprise me. And what exactly did Dabi mean by he didn't remember.
Did it have something to do with Haruna's quirk? Now I have to find out..
I get dressed and grab my phone before leaving my room. "Good morning, (y/n). Where are you off to so early?" Dad looks up at me from his newspaper.
"Good morning, I have to go see someone."
All might raises his eyebrows, "oh? And who would that be?"
"Someone who ruined my love life. I'll be back as soon as I can." I answer bluntly and leave the house.
He shouts out after me, "Oh. Okay! Be safe!!"
I roll my eyes and scale the sides of buildings until I'm on the roof. I walk across the roofs of houses until I see the building I recognize as the League of Villains.
My heart starts to pound, I have to see them.. I swiftly run across the roof of one of the roofs and jump across the street, landing on the roof of the league. I launch myself through my window, which I left open.
Landing lightly on the floor, I pull out my phone and text Tomura.

(Y/n):; Tenko.
TS:: (y/n)? Where are you?!
(Y/n):: I need you to do me a favor and go up to my room.
TS:: o-oh okay..
TS:: I'll head up there now..

I can hear soft footsteps as he walks up the stairs and down the hall. The door slowly opens and be freezes as he sees me. 'Father' is on his face, and he looks like he hasn't slept since I was taken. I open my arms and he runs towards me not even bothering to hold back. "(Y/n)!!" He tosses 'father' off to the side so his pale face is exposed.
I wrap my arms around him and I try not to cry for his sake. He never liked to see me cry. "Tenko.. I missed you so much.."
He nestles his face into the crook of my neck, "(y/n).."
I lift his face up and gently caress his cheek with my left hand. Brushing his hair away, I plant a kiss on his forehead, and wipe his tears away with my thumb. "I can't stay for long.. I tried telepathy, but someone blocked my signal. I have to go, but tell Toga and Dabi to stop looking for me. I have to be a hero for now in order to keep you all safe. I will find a way to make it back, I promise."
He wipes his face with the sleeve of his black hoodie, "I understand. Just don't forget me, okay?"
"I would never forget you, Tenko Shimura." I let the words roll off my tongue with a sweet tone barely above a whisper.
With that I exit through the window. And scan the nearby area for that 2 dollar whore Haruna.
Soon I spy her red hair through the crowd and I launch myself towards her with a powerful burst of speed powered solely on hatred and blood lust.
I wrap an arm around her shoulders, my right hand close to her throat. "Huh? Who are you?" She looks at me in confusion.
"Shut up, and don't say anything, or I will kill you where you stand." My voice is low with malice.
She bits her bottom lip and nods once.
I pull her to an alley and toss her into the side of a dumpster. Haruna lands with a painful thud back onto the concrete. "Who are you?!" She sobs as she tries to pull herself off the ground.
I kick her arms out from beneath her and grab her by her long red curls. I pull her closer to me, "What is your quirk."
Haruna remains silent and I punch her in the jaw, satisfaction fills me as I can see blood dripping from her bottom lip. She let's out a small yelp as I hit her again. "I-its seduction!"
"How does it work? And don't make me repeat myself, bitch." I growl at her.
She's crying now, "I say their name and then they fall into a lust driven trance for as long as I want. They don't remember anything that happens during the trance." Haruna let's out a pained squeak as my grip tightens around her hair.
"I'm feeling generous today. So I'll give you one second to run." I make a sythe out of nearby stone and hoist it up over my shoulder. "I hope someone finds your carcass before the maggots do."
She stumbles to stand and makes it less than 2 feet away when I swing the weapon and it cuts her in half. "One." I kick her bottom half away, and toss her top half into the dumpster.
I chuckle to myself, "that's what you get for sleeping with my boyfriend, you whore."
I laugh to myself and head back to the house I grew up in. It was a long day, and I need some bacon..