He was sure pretty than any girl out there,

You thought about his suggestion awhile, and agreed as it seems to be a good idea so that he could help Yoona when you back to school later.

"Alright, let's go now." You shrugged.

Its the longest conversation you two ever shared excepted for the first day you guided him about the cafe. You always acted cold to him as you were not that easy to open up.

But, Minghao said to you do not be so closed with Jeonghan. But whatever.

"Great! Let's go!" Jeonghan said, happiness filling his eyes and went into the kitchen to inform Yoona.

"Why do you get so excited?" You spoke to him, wearing your favourite black cap.

As you were wearing the black mask, added with the black cap, you looked exactly like a serial killer searching for their prey.

"Just because, you seems so out of bound and hard to approach with." Jeonghan said truthfully making you smirked.

"Tell you, I would trigger as hell when everyone try to approach me." You said.

"You're my co-worker and my boss' family, I want to be friend with you and Soonyoung." Jeonghan replied.

"Is it important to friend me? Nahh you shouldn't Jeonghan. Hoshi is fine. He's a chatter." You said over your shoulder.

Jeonghan just chuckled.

You looked up and was about to make your way out the cafe when you bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry," You mumbled without even looking at the person, you were too lazy to add any efforts.

You walked past the man as he stood in his place, frowning.

Jeonghan that was behind you smiled at the person you bumped into as he felt a bit guilty to him.

"I'm sorry for my friend," Jeonghan said politely on behalf of you before rushed out to you.

"Haeun, wait for me!" Jeonghan jogged.

"You're so slow like a turtle." You said crossing your arms.

----------------------------------------

WONWOO POV : (yeah finally this boy is out)

"Mom I'm going out!" I yelled to inform my mom that was in the kitchen.

"Arasseo, tak care- wait!" She did not finish her sentence then walked in fast pace towards me.

I raised my brow, while slipping into my shoes. "Why ? Do you want me to buy something for you?"

"No no just, where you are going and with who?" She asked genuinely making me snort.

I crouched down to tie my shoes and straighten my clothes.

"Since when you're so protective mom, I know I'm your handsome son but you don't have to do this." I teased and shook my head.

She scoffed lightly, "Tch, because you're my only son ,that's why."

"I'm going out with Soonyoung like always."I told her causing her to look anxious  and restless. I wondered why.

"Can't you not-"

"Mom I already late , I've got to go or that guy named Hoshi will throw a fit." I cut her off gasping.

"Alright but, be careful. Don't attract to any girl okay. I love you."

"Are you kidding me?" I laughed as she smiled warmly at me but her smile showed me that she was worried about something.

Reaching Hoshi's cafe, I was glad he was not arrived yet. As soon as I entered, a girl wearing cap and black mask bumped into me.