Summer

(This story starts after the end of second wizardry world war. Narcissa is reflecting about her life before she become associated with the Death Eaters.)

It was late evening, Malfoy Manor had descended into chaos as people were rushing to the grounds of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry,

Narcissa stood in the hallway watching her elder sister twirling and singing in her little girls voice. She shook her head in disgust and she hoped that all the fates had in lined so they were able win the finial battle.

One recently Ollivander had made Lucius a new wand after he risked being caught healing the wand maker, she had hidden the wand in her underwear drawer as it was the last place Bellatrix would look around and poking her nose into her marriage. it was late evening, Malfoy Manor had descended into chaos as people were rushing to the grounds of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry,

Narcissa stood in the hallway watching her elder sister twirling and singing in her little girl's voice. She shook her head in disgust and she hoped that all the fates had in lined so they were able win the finial battle.

One recently Ollivander had made Lucius a new wand after he risked being caught healing the wand maker, she had hidden the wand in her desk in her study. Somewhere in the house, a baby was screaming for their mother. Narcissa clenched her jaw as she tired to refrain from running to the baby in the nursery.
It was infuriating her as Bellatrix couldn't be bothered with her daughter disappointed it was not a son, she sorely wanted in the first place. Lucius was sick of being the one looking after the child that was not his in the first place.

She decided to worry about that later whatever happened. Lucius made an appearance and his eyes were red rimmed and looked unwell as Bellatrix stopped her spinning in the hallway.

"Cissy, it burns." Lucius said softer than normal.

"What did you expect Luc, we are going to truly screwed soon I dare say. All I want is get Draco out that bloody castle and home." She said as she looked at his pale eyes. She caught the other look that he gave her. Oh guilt she had felt over the last years of not being able to be what her only best friend had wanted her to do along with Sirius.

" Please don't." He said as she grabbed his elbow as a gentlest of pops was heard as they left to. " we have bring Nymphie home." Lucius said.

Middle of the battle of the battle Lucius, watched the falling of his niece by the hands of Bellatrix. The monumental lying of his wife to the dark lord had taken him by surprise, then again she was Harry's godmother . They had been in the forbidden forest as Narcissa lied to Voldemort and his most loyal servants.

She put her hand on the boy's chest, checking if he was breathing. She bit her lip, the boy was still alive and Severus had been right. The boy had been an accidental horcrux. The poor child had piece of that evil bastard in him for years and finally free. She slipped her folded piece of paper into his jeans pocket, if they lost now then she had just signed her own warrant card for her own death.

      XxxxxxxxxxX

The second week of the holidays, it was a warm day and the house elves had left the windows open letting a faint breeze into the manor.
In the master bedroom, sat a young blonde woman with her mother, being berated for existing.

Druella Black pulled the hairbrush through nest of knots in Narcissa's hair , as she sat in front of the mirror of her mother's mahogany dressing table. Narcissa blinked back tears as it felt like her mother was ripping her hair from her roots.

She didn't let out screech or scream due to pain the pain her mother was inflicting on her as she really to keep her poker face straight, one sign of flinching then her mother would put more enough into harming her.