Draco goes to the Zoo.

Start from the beginning

Harry clapped his hands.“Right! Let’s go get dressed!” Draco hopped up off his stool and smirked. He wrapped his arms around Harry’s shirtless chest. “But I like you like this.” He whined. Harry laughed. “I’m sure you do, but I doubt the muggles will.” Draco pouted. “Come on.” Harry pulled away from him and grabbed his hands, tugging him along. Draco groaned and shuffled his feet unwillingly. “I’ll pack brownies for along the way.” Harry offered. Draco grinned delightedly. “To the closet we go!” He cried. Harry snorted. “But we’ve already come out of the closet.” Draco stared at him. Unimpressed. “That’s not funny.” Harry snickered. “It kind of was.”
------------------------------------------------------------
The two walked down the street, hand in hand, fully clothed. “So, what’s first?” Draco asked. “Well, first the zoo. Then after that we can go to Starbucks because it’ll be lunch. Then, the cinema then to top of the day, we’ll go bowling coming home with just enough time for me to make dinner and us to eat it romantically.” Harry took a deep breath. Saying all that it one breath took a lot out of him. “You had this all planned even before I showed up randomly on your doorstep. Didn’t you?” It wasn’t even a question at this point. “Yes.” Harry replied evenly. Draco shook his head. “Of course you did.” He muttered fondly.

As they passed the British Library, Draco frowned. “There’s a History of Magic exhibition at the library.” He stated. Harry rolled his eyes. “Why would anyone do that? History of Magic was torture.” Draco shrugged. “Hey, who’s this J.K Rowling woman? Bathilda Bagshot wrote the book.” He asked. Harry shrugged. “Who cares? It’s probably not a very popular exhibition anyway, muggles would never be interested in magic.” He tugged him away from the library and they continued on to the zoo. They reached it without any trouble but it was inside that the trouble began.

Harry had decided to bring him to the penguins first. That was not the best idea. But, at least he didn’t start with the bears. That would have been even worse. They strolled through the zoo, taking the route to the penguins. Draco was still a bit confused. He had never been to a zoo before and Harry decided to save the it’s animals part as a surprise. They reached the penguin enclosure. Harry cheered a little “Tada!”. Draco did not respond as Harry expected him to. He shrieked and ran over to the enclosure, clutching onto the glass despairingly. “Why have you stolen the penguins?!” He cried. Harry was baffled. “They’re not stolen, Draco. They’re in a zoo to protect them.” Draco glared at him. “How is putting them in a cage, thousands of miles away from their homeland protecting them?!” He demanded. His voice rose in octaves as he asked the question and Harry flinched a little. “It’s to stop the species from dying out!” Draco gasped, aghast. “What about the whole let Mother Nature do her thing thing?!” Harry glanced around, trying to logic the situation. This was worse then getting into the whole cookie vs cake debate with Ryan. Harry should not have looked away from Draco. When he looked back at where Draco had stood, his mouth dropped open in shock. “Draco! Get out of the penguin enclosure!”

Draco stubbornly walked across the ice to where the penguins were grouped. They squawked and eyed him curiously. Harry leaned over the edge of the glass barrier despairingly. “Draco! Please! Get out of the penguin enclosure! You’re not supposed to touch the penguins!” Draco glanced over his shoulder and spun around, very impressively on the ice, and put his hands on his hips. “YOU STOLE THE PENGUINS!” He shrieked adamantly. At that moment, a curious penguin waddled over to the strange shrieking thing. He eyes the strange thing and then pecked it. Hard. Draco shrieked even more and stepped away from the penguin, slipping on the ice. This riled up the other penguins and they waddled over to their friend, flippers flapping and squawking madly.
At this point, a huge group of people had formed around the penguin enclosure, watching the spectacle. Draco scrambled up and ran away from the group of penguins running after him. “Harry!” He yelled. Harry just slumped against the glass, banging his head ever so slightly against it. Draco shrieked when the penguins got closer. Two zoo staff members stood outside the enclosure. “Sir! Please get out of the enclosure!” The blond one yelled at him. Draco slipped on the ice and the penguins surrounded him.  “Harry!” The zoo staff members jumped the barrier and rushed to help him. Harry groaned and shut his eyes.

They brought Draco out of the enclosure. He was wide eyed and his clothes were torn slightly. “Now I know why you keep them caged. They’re monsters!” A baby penguin squawked and he jumped in fright. “Harry!”

They were effectively banned from the zoo. They did not go to Starbucks or the cinema. Nor did they go bowling. Not that day. Harry didn’t think he could handle anymore businesses banning him.

A/N: Dedicated to _Ethan_The_Timelord_. This magical Ciel Phantomhive has granted your Drarry wish. Sort of. It's Draco in a muggle environment, it's sort of your dearest Drarry wish. Anyway! Hope you enjoyed. Comment and Vote! And, I have published part one of Cupid's Perspective. Yes I know, I did a whole thing cause I couldn't choose the thing but then I went ahead with the thing anyway. Shrug. So, if that type of book slash genre interests you, then go check that out if you want. And, yeah. That's all for today. Byeee. *penguin shriek.* LOVE YOU ALL. Oh, and I have actually managed to kill a cactus lol. It actually happened. And I don't get it. No, I didn't over water it. It's a cactus! How do you manage to kill a cactus?!