Chapter Three

*Snape's Point of View*

I stood at the cauldron at the front of the class and handed Hermione a piece of parchment that had the potion we were going to make.

"The Advanced Love Potion? Sir why this potion?" Hermione asked me.

"As the title explains it is advanced and is also one of the hardest potions to make. If you are to Pass your OWLS, which I already know you will, you must improve your skills! You need to be able to construct a more advanced potion and you need to be able to read the instructions properly," I said.

"Oh okay..." Hermione said smiling at the instruction. Wow what a beautiful smile... I cannot believe she and Weasley aren't an item yet.. I don't see why I care...

"Okay now Hermione you need to talk me through the procedure of what you have to do as you do it. As you can tell I do not have a recipe for the potion, although if you do something severely wrong I know the potion off by heart," I say smiling.

"Okay... hmm..." she begins reading the sheet. I notice the way her tongue sticks out as she reads. "Professor Snape... did you call me Hermione before?" She asked suddenly.

"Yes I did.. Seeming though this is not class related nor is it school related in such of you trying to gain extra points. We don't have to go through the whole 'formal stage'. In other words you call me Severus and I call you Hermione," I say staring at her cauldron.

"Oh.. I guess that's okay... So P- Severus. We have to cut up 16 worm tails and 8 slugs," Hermione says as she begins. She isn't as fast as me so I walk over to her and help her with the cutting.

"Merlin's Pants!" she gasps suddenly and I see blood streaming from her finger. I grab her hand and pull put my wand.

"Episkey," I murmur and the cut closes itself and the blood still drips from her finger. Holding her hand I pull her towards a tap in a corner. I washed off the blood from her finger, release her hand and looked her in the eyes.

"Severus... Thank you," she whispers. I notice she has tears in her eyes that were on the brim of over flowing.

"Does it hurt?" I whisper back to her. She nods slowly as a tear falls down her cheek. I grab her arm again and pull her into my arms. I hug her and her arms slowly wrap around my body. She is so warm. After a while I release her.

"Severus..." she murmurs looking at my dark eyes.

"You have beautiful eyes," I say staring at her dark brown eyes. They remind me of chocolate. She leant in and slowly pressed her lips to mine!

        *Hermione's Point of View*

As I started to cut the worm tails I notice Severus cut them at a fast speed and just as I finish my second he has cut everything. So he walks over to me and starts to help me. Oh god this is embarrassing! He is so handsome though! I think.. No.. I have.. I have fallen for Severus Snape! I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my finger!

"Merlin's Pants!" I gasp as I see blood pouring from my finger. Severus quickly pulls out his wand.

"Episkey," he murmurs so quietly I can only just hear him. He pulls my by my hand to a sink somewhere I am too dazed to do anything but follow him. Snape washes the blood off my finger and turns to me releasing my name.

"Severus... Thank you," I whisper staring at his dark eyes. He is so charming and caring and very handsome! Oh my Hermione, you really are in trouble now! My eyes fill with tears and I try to blink them back.

"Does it hurt?" he whispers to me. I slowly nod because I don't trust my voice. He grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug. I smile slightly and wrap my arms around him. He smells like mint and cologne. I thought he would've been colder but he is really warm! We stay in the warm embrace for a while and my tears don't fall, apart from one. Severus breaks away. I stare at his dark eyes again and I feel lost in them.

"Severus," I murmured.

"You have beautiful eyes," he says quietly looking st my eyes. I don't know when I decided or why but I slowly kissed him. To my surprise he kissed me back. I pulled myself closer to him and smiled in the kiss. Severus's hands went to my waist and pulled my even closer. My hands shot up to behind his neck and into his surprisingly soft hair. At that moment I released the truth! I was in love with Severus Snape!

Hey guys its me! That chapter had me smiling like a lunatic while I wrote it. Anyone have any other characters point of views to include!

Love you all xx ❤❤