twenty-five.

zach's pov

it's about thirty minutes before the show. i am waiting for christina to leave her side for even a second.

finally that time comes, i slowly walk up to sophie. she notices me and smiles. she was also blushing. could she get anymore adorable? probably.

"hello, i'm zach"

she gives me a look. i laughed, "what's wrong?"

i had to make it seem like i didn't know but man that's hard.

"oh nothing, i just have a friend whose name is also zach. i have been waiting to receive a text from him all day."

well crap, i forgot to answer her texts.

"well what did you wish he would text you right now?"

she gave me a look. you could tell she tried not to think much of just a simple question. "i'm waiting for his daily text asking me how my day was. he says the same thing every day."

i didn't even get to respond before christina came back and took all of sophie's attention off of me.

i guess this is a good time to text her back. i walk back to my stop across the room and lean against the wall typing away...

zachy
hey gorgeous, how was your day?

i lock my phone, putting it in my pocket. i then look straight at her.

her phone dings letting her know she got a text. she picks it up and i assume reads it. she looks all around the room until her eyes landed on me. all i could do was smirk.

next thing i know, i am tackled to the ground in a hug. "this all makes sense now!"

that wasn't so bad.