Chapter Sixteen

3rd Person P.O.V. (Lee Minji)

"Excuse me Seventeen, you need to go see manager-nim and Seongsu-nim." An assistant told Seventeen.

They all looked at each other in worry, before walking to the office.

"Hey Noona, do you know what's going on?" Minghao asked.

Minji shook her head. She knocked on the door, before walking in with Seventeen.

Their manager had his head hung low and Han Seongsu looked infuriated.

"Hello Seongsu-nim, manager-nim," Minji bowed with Seventeen, "What is the matter?"

"Sorry Minji, you are leaving Pledis." Han Seongsu sighed.

Seventeen paused and blinked, "Wait, WHAT?" Soonyoung yelled.

Minji spoke, "Great joke guys, real funny. You can all stop now."

"I'm sorry Minji-ssi. I regret my actions the other day. I don't know what got over me. I was intoxicated and I placed a bet with another manager of another entertainment company and you were my trading card. I even signed a contract, there is no going back." The manager sighed.

Minji blinked, before she began to scowl, "You did WHAT?! Was I really that worthless to you?! You chose the absolute wrong time to do this, you fuckwit. We just had a comeback, we have concerts, we have shows, we have a tour!"

"Minji-noona calm down!" Seungcheol held her back from punching the daylights out of the manager.

"Get out of my office, don't you dare show your face in Pledis." Han Seongsu pointed towards the door.

The manager sighed, bowed and left the building.

"Where am I going now? And how will this work? Will I need to be a trainee again?" Minji fell to the ground on her knees.

"He signed a contract for you to transfer to YG..." Han Seongsu showed her a form. "Your items have been packed up and dropped off at YG. Seungcheol, you will now be the leader of Seventeen."

Minji, who currently was sat on the floor, felt tears fall down her cheeks, "I'm sorry for failing you guys."

Jisoo sat down next to her and wiped her tears, "It's not your fault noona. All you've ever done is make sure we became successful and cared for us. We promise it won't go to waste."

Seungkwan, who was now in tears, hugged his noona.

"Kwannie..." Minji hugged him back, "I'm sorry."

Minji stood up and hugged Seungcheol, "Take care of them Cheollie."

"I will noona." He choked out, from crying.

"Minji-ssi, we need to go." An assistant from YG interrupted, with a sad face, feeling sorry for her fate.

Everyone quickly group hugged Minji.

"Bye guys." Minji tried to smile, before following the YG assistant.

Minji hopped into the car to see Mimi barking, "Don't you leave me too, you stupid dog." She laughed, a tear falling.

"I'm really sorry about this Minji-ssi. It's really unfair for you and Seventeen." The assistant pitied her, as she drove to YG.

"It's not your fault." Minji sadly smiled, petting Mimi, "It's just the manager's stupid gambling problems and Han Seongsu for letting me go without a fight."