1. Having the chance to touch. (AsaNoya)

Title: The Good Effects of Having a Fever: 1. Having The Chance to Touch

Pairing(s): [Main] Azumane Asahi x Nishinoya Yuu

Kageyama Tobio x Hinata Shouyou

Genre(s): Fluff, Comedy

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The huge brunette was walking calmly and at the same time excitedly to the gym. This part was his most favorite part of his daily life, the "Volleyball Practice". Not just because he loves volleyball but also because there was a certain boy with a strange hair and blonde streak highlights he has always wanted to see.

The huge boys' smile didn't leave his lips until he reached the gym.

"Asahi-san! Nishinoya-senpai is absent today and he supposes to show me his new moves. Do you know why he's absent?" Hinata appeared in front of him with a welcoming bad news. His gentle smile vanished instantly and was replaced by a frown.

The ace gave a disappointed shrug and said "Is that so? No, I don't know why Hinata."

He hadn't once expected that Nishinoya wouldn't be in any practice as long as they were complete.

When he was to ask Daichi for details, Daichi spoke as if he read Asahi's' mind.

"Guys!I have just got a call from Nishinoya. He said he is sick but it's not that serious and that he should recover so soon after all he can't be stopped by a mere cold." Daichi announced while looking at Asahi to give an assurance.

"Ooooh!~ Okay. Noya-Senpai is awesome so I'm sure he can recover very soon." The ginger-haired boy said with admiration and run back to the court to be smacked by the setter for some unknown 'KageHina reason.

"Awww! What was that for!?" Hinata yelled, rubbing the spot on his head where Kageyama had smacked.

The raven scoffed "For your dumbness" then he glared to the ginger.

Hinata didn't get it. Hinata really was dumb. He couldn't even see Kageyama's "obvious" feelings toward him.

"Why don't we visit Nishinoya after this so we can be sure that he's seriously not that worse ne?." Sugawara suggested when he noticed the doubt on Asahi's' expression. He patted the Aces' back and smiled kindly. Asahi nodded and smiled back then went back to practice.

"Everyone! can you try to calm down? we're outside and it's getting late. People are resting." Daichi reminded; using all his patience to its' fullest to the squirming brats behind him. He sighed deeply and gave up when his words don't affect the boys at all. Suga gave him a warm smile and said 'don't stress yourself too much.'

Daichi's' stress automatically vanished for a second because of Sugawara's smile but came back so shortly when the boys get to it again.

"Hinata you Idiot! Dumbasssss!!!!" Kageyama shouted then yanked Hinata's shirt, probably because of some stupidity Hinata did or maybe... because of Hinata's' density.

"Ugh! You're all annoying. King, don't push your boyfriend too much, it's getting annoying really." Tsukishima groaned and mocked. Kageyama stopped then snapped his neck to the tall bleach-haired boy's direction and gave him a creepy smile while muttering "what did you say?".

"Tsukki don't tease them" Yamaguchi said; touching Tsukishima's left shoulder. Tsukishima just clicked his tongue.

Meanwhile, Asahi was just quietly walking, didn't even bothered by the noise and ruckus behind him. He was focused on thinking about his best friend. He badly wanted to see him now. That libero was in his system now, seeing or even just thinking of Nishinoya was now part of his daily life and it shouldn't be missed every day.