Chapter 38 Peter Parker

Hello everyone author here so this is gonna be a very smutty chapter so I am warning you right now I will place another smut warning where it begins and when it ends so you can skip if you want. So yeah hope you enjoy.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Your POV
I wake up not even knowing when I feel asleep but I'm still in my chair. I sit up and feel pain shooting through my back. Must have slept wrong. I immediately remember about Loki and the glass shards so I hurry and brush my teeth. Once I'm done I make my way to the lab to find a note on Bruce's desk.

Hey y/n so I finished the search on these shards and found they are used as some sort of torture things that make the person who has them like evil. So it appears they've been stuck in him for like two weeks and it was broken due to his scratch.

He was right. I look at the shards and see them assembled. I grab a baggie and place the thing in it carefully. I start to wonder where everyone is. I exit Bruce's lab and go look. I see that mostly everyone is asleep and if not either training or in their labs.
I make my way to the hospital room which Loki is held in and unlock the door. I enter the room and see him still asleep. I let him rest so I make my way out of the room. As I'm heading back to my room I hear my dad call me. I go over to his office.
" What's up dad"? I ask entering his lab." Well we are gonna go on a mission with Loki so it's just gonna be you here". He tells me." Okay when are you guys leaving"?" Um right now actually so I love you and I'll be back before bed". He tells me getting up." Okay love you too and be careful". I tell him." I always am". He then leaves to go join the other avengers on the jet then it takes off.
~⚠️smut warning⚠️~
Hm well I guess I can invite Peter over. I say to myself. I go over to my room and see Peter standing in front of the window." Pete what are you doing here". I ask." Something I've been wanting to do". He says I'm confused as he walks up to me pulling me into a lustful kiss. I don't think twice to kiss back. I run my real hand through his hair and place my metal hand on the back of his neck. He place his left hand on my cheek and his right near my butt.
The kiss breaks by us gasping for air." What was that for". I ask us still in our positions." Just something I needed to do. Also this". He kisses me again and using his strength to their abilities he picks me up. I wrap my legs around him as we continue kissing. He then lays me on my bed breaking the kiss.
He stands over me looking hungry for more. I examine him up and down then smirk." Seems like you have a bit of a boy situation down south". I say. He looks down and covers clearly embarrassed. I chuckle then sit up pulling him down to me. We are just centimeters away then I whisper in his ear." We are all by ourselves no one is home". I lay my head back down and see an evil smile creep on his safe. He sits on top of me his knees supporting his weight so he doesn't crush me and takes off his shirt. I stare at the his ripped torso and lick my lips." Come here spider-boy". I say pulling him to me and crashing my lips onto his. I can feel his hands go down to the edge of my shirt. I smirk through the kiss. I allow him to continue. We break the kiss so I can take the shirt off fully but soon our lips rejoin. I flip him over so he's on bottom. As I sit on him I can feel his member. I bend over and I start nibbling on his neck. I can hear his groans and I giggle." Y/n". He groans out.
                                 ~smut done~
I pull back and I see concern on his face." What's wrong". I ask getting off of him and sitting next to him. He sits up." It's just I've never done this before"." Oh well we don't have to". I say grabbing my shirt." No I want to". I don't listen and continue putting on my shirt." Look Peter you had barley turned 15 I'm barley turning 16. I think it's best to wait just for now". His head lowers. I stand up then sit on his lap facing him.
I wrap my arms around his neck." I love you so much Peter Parker". He looks up at me him still shirtless." And I love you Y/n Stark". I peck his lips then stand up." Now what I want to talk about is how the hell did you get those abs". He laughs.
We've been laying in bed since we stopped Peter still shirtless when I hear the avengers return." Shit. Shit. Shit hide". I tell Peter he hurries and hides under my bed. I grab my phone and pretend that I've been playing on it. I hear footsteps about to enter my room. I look over and see Peter's shirt. I grab it and put it under my pillow right as someone enters.
I look up and see it's my dad." Oh hey dad back already". I say setting my phone down." Yeah it was a dead end so we are gonna try something different So tomorrow we are gonna need you". I get excited." Okay great. I'm glad you are back safe". I say getting off the bed hugging him." Oh hey when did you get that". We break off the hug and turn to look at one of his gadgets I stole on the ground. I remember Peter's under there." I'll get it". I quickly bend over and grab it handing it to him." Well you should get some rest big day tomorrow". I push him out my room and lean on the door." Is he gone". I hear Peter say. I see his head stick out from under the bed. I giggle." Yeah now you should get home".