Lip Sync Battle: Tom Holland

You and Tom were invited by LL Cool J to compete against each other in Lip Sync Battle. Tom was beyond ecstatic, he loved his time on Lip Sync Battle and he got to do it again with his lovely girlfriend. You knew Tom was gonna have something up his sleeve, so you decided that two could play at that game.

     For weeks you and Tom rehearsed your dances in Cool J's studio, sometimes you would catch Tom trying to peak at your dance routine but you always called him out before he saw anything major. The time finally came and it was time for your Lip Sync Battle.

     "Alright guys welcome to Lip Sync Battles!" LL Cool J yelled with excitement. You and Tom were at opposite ends of the stage, just to intensify the feel of your rivalry.

     "Now we got our champion Tom Holland going against his girlfriend Y/N Y/L/N!" LL Cool J exclaimed as the audience went wild.

     Cool J made a motion for you and Tom to come to him so you guys could begin, you walked over to him with extra confidence knowing you're gonna win.

     "So darling confident you're going to win?" Tom ask with a smug look on his face.

     "I know I'm going to win, so may the best performer win." You declared, you and Tom shook hands and Cool J announced that Tom was going first. Perfect.

     You were backstage putting on your makeup and watching Tom's performance from a tv. He was doing a Lip Sync of "Finesse" by Bruno Mars. You smiled to yourself knowing Tom picked that song for you. You guys would always dance to that song and it was one of your favorite Bruno Mars songs.

     He was wearing the same outfit Bruno wears in his album and he looked amazing. You knew fans were already making memes of him and Zendaya wearing the same outfit. You looked and saw that Tom winked at the camera and your heart fluttered knowing that he knew you were watching.

     "Y/N your on stage in a three minutes" a producer called. You finished putting on your outfit and ran to your place to start your performance. You could hear Cool J getting hyped up for your dance.

     "All right guys now here's a dance I'm really hyped for. Welcome Y/N Y/L/N!" You could hear the audience claps and some fans scream your name.

     You walked out in your Mary Poppins costume and stood in the middle of the stage, you then heard your song Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious start to play

     You walked out in your Mary Poppins costume and stood in the middle of the stage, you then heard your song Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious start to play. You lip synced the first verse and then your were covered by a curtain while the song was remixed to your real song. You asked Cool J if he could have Tom sit in a chair in the middle of the stage for your surprise and he happily accepted.

     You changed into your real costume with some black thigh high boot heels and your song God Is A Woman by Ariana Grande started to play

     The curtain dropped and you started to Lip Sync God Is A Woman. Tom turned around and saw you in your new outfit, and his eyes widened from shock. You strutted to him and slide your finger down up his neck seductively. You could tell he was getting flustered from your touch, and you enjoyed it. You toyed with Tom for a little and then begun your dance routine.

     You could hear the audience scream your name as you danced and it was exhilarating. The song ended and you did your final pose, the audience screamed and let out a thunderous applause. You were breathing heavily from exhaustion, it was probably the most you've ever done in your life. Cool J asked you and Tom to come to the stage so he could declare the winner.

     "Alright so both of you gave awesome performances, am i right?" He asked the audience and they applauded in response.

     "Alright guys so the results are in and..." Cool J was pausing for dramatic affect but you were shaking wondering if you won or not.

     "Y/N Y/L/N is the Lip Sync Battle Champion!" You jumped with excitement, hearing you being declared as the winner. You took the belt from Cool J and thanked him, you gave Tom and hug and pressed a light kiss to his lips.

      The show ended and you went backstage to change into a more comfortable outfit.
You changed into a light grey hoodie and shorts, and put on some white adidas. You walked out and saw Tom in his old clothing, you walked up to him and gave him a hug while he pressed a light kiss to your forehead.

     "Congrats on winning darling" he said happily as you pulled away from his embrace. You intertwined your fingers with his as you held hands, you let out a little giggle.

     "Thanks Tom, i kicked your ass back there" you laughed, Tom dramatically put a hand in his chest pretending to be hurt by your words. You laughed at his actions and gave him a kiss on his lips.

     "Yeah you really did." Tom admitted, you both walked out of the studio with your champion belt in hand, which was probably gonna be next to Tom's champion belt.

A/N: i wanted to do a Lip Sync Battle imagine for a while and now its here!

Please: Vote, Comment, and Share! ♥️

Love you guys and see you in the next imagine~ 💕