Starbucks: Tom Holland

Y/D/N: your daughters name
Y/S/N: your sons name

I work the night shift at a Starbucks in Queens, it's usually not that busy during the night which makes my job much easier. I usually work with my friend Sarah but it was her niece's birthday, so it was just me for the night.

     Tonight there were no customers so i decided to read a Spiderman comic to keep myself busy. Ever since i was little, i loved comics i even have some old comics from the 1950's back at home.

     I was reading until i heard the familiar jingle of the front door bell, i lift my head to see a pretty handsome man with a dark blue hoodie staring at me.

     "Spiderman, thats a good series." He says with a pretty attractive British accent. I put my comic book down and smile at him, "Yeah he's one of my favorite superheroes since i was a kid. But anyways what can i get ya?" I ask

     "I'll take a venti green tea please" he says, i grab a venti cup and write down his order.

     "And what your name?" I ask with my sharpie ready

     "Tom" he responds, thats when it clicked in my head that i was talking to the Tom Holland, the new Spiderman. I nod my head, i decided to be funny and write Spiderman on his cup. I also grabbed a croissant for him and put it in a bag. I finished his drink and put it in front of him.

    "Thanks how much?" He goes to grab his wallet but i shake my head.

     "Don't worry, it's on the house" i say, i hand him croissant and say "also enjoy your quackson" i say with a laugh. Tom laughs as well and gives me a smile, i could feel myself blush a little.

     "Thank you darling, maybe, if you want we can go and have a dinner or something?" He ask, i smile.

     "Yeah i like that" i grab a napkin, write down my number and gave it to him.

     "Just hit me up and we can go" i say with a smile

     "Thanks again darling, I'll see you soon" he says as he leaves through the door.

     "Bye Spiderman!" I yell as i watch him leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "So that's how you met daddy, mommy?" Y/D/N asks. I nod

    "Yep" i respond

     "I thought it was gonna be all romantic like"
Y/S/N says

     "I know it's not like a fairytale, but I'm happy that we met because now i got you two." I say pinching my children's cheeks.

     "Hey love!" A certain Brit yells

     "Daddy!" Y/D/N and Y/S/N yell in unison as they run to Tom. Tom crouches down and hugs our kids, i walk over to them and watch their little moment. I looked at the clock and realized it was 10:30.

     "Alright kids time for bed" i say

     "Awww mom" Y/D/N and Y/S/N whine

     "No buts now go on, i gotta talk to your dad for a little bit." I say, the kids run to their room and i walk over to Tom.

     "Hey love" Tom says before he places a kiss on my lips.

     "Hey honey, the kids asked me for the story about how we met, they were a little disappointed that it wasn't like the fairytale they expected." I say as i wrap my arms around Tom. He places his head on top of my head.

     "It may not be a fairytale but I wouldn't change it for the world. I'm glad we met Y/N because i have you and our two beautiful children." Tom says, he places a hand on my cheek and kisses me passionately. We break away and i stare into his brown chocolate eyes.

     "Yeah, I'm happy that i met you Tom" i place another kiss on Tom's lips.

     "Ew mommy and daddy are kissing!" I hear
Y/D/N yell. Tom and i turn to see Y/D/N and Y/S/N standing in the hallway.

    "Hey i thought i told you guys to go to bed" i say playfully the kids run away and Tom and i go to chase them.

     Eventually the kids got tired and we laid with them on their bed as they fell asleep.

     "I'm happy i have you and these two Y/N" i hear Tom say, i smile at him.

     "I'm happy too Tom, more than you could ever imagine"

A/N: Yay a cute little imagine! I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please: Like, Comment, and Share! Love all you dear readers and seeya in the next one! ❤️💖