the white lion

Song: The castle of lions

'Alien' words:

Mamlaz~Idiot

Why in the name of Gallifrey would Allura want me? She clearly doesn't trust me...and I know for a fact that the white lion isn't needed to form Voltron. It's more like the moral support.It connects to the back as wings when needed. It all depends on what the black paladin thinks would be best.

Before I could ask, she answered my question. "It's better to be safe than sorry. Keith, since I cannot locate your lion, you will travel with Mageryn."

Mini time skip: 

Of course the small portion of the universe that isn't conquered by the galran empire is conquered by the sontaran empire.

 "Mamlaz quiznacking potato clone creatures!" I curse as I cause the pod to do a flip, avoiding their lazers, and quickly shoot my own. I pull the pod into a shallow nose dive and start giving the directions. "Ok, Keith, I'm going to pull close to the ground and level it out. Then I want you to take the wheel and get to safety. You are a pilot right?"

"Yes."

"Ok. This button open and closes the hanger. The second I'm out, I want you to close it. Forget about me."

"It's been an honour."

"We can save the formalities for later. Take the wheel!"I hop out of the side, my feet making a crushing sound as they run across the sand sized crystals that litter the floor. In seconds I'm in the cave. The walls seem to be completely made of light blue, almost white crystals. 

"Freeze in the name of the sontaran empire!" I run and do a front handspring, avoiding the lasers from their guns. I grab one's shoulder, pulling him forwards as I run past him. I turn around, slamming my elbow into the base of his neck, knocking him out. Grabbing his body, I slam him into the other guard. Multiple times. They must have sent scouts to see if it was safe to mine here. 

I swiftly run down the cavern, coming to a halt when I reach the carvings of the lions. They start glowing white as I trace my fingers over it. I start running again, faster and more determined this time. Out of all the people in the universe, it choose me.

My purple hands grab the handles and I smirk. It's time to roll.