11-M-Miku?

3rd POV
After diner in the Living room

"Well now that everyone's settled i think some introductions are in order" mother said delighted, "(Y/N) this is Miku, Miku this is (Y/N) our wonderful new addition to the family!"

"Hmm." She hummed in a monotone pitch as her eyes examined the boy. When suddenly she lifted her hand. And disappeared.

"Ahh~~~" (Y/N) let out an arousing moan as Miku's hand found its way to the poor male's tail, and started stroking it roughly, grasping it with all her strength.

"MIKU STOP!" A voice yelled and a slam could be heard.

Miku slowly let go of the tail and looked at the girls. "Hmm?" Looking at them she noticed Julia standing with her hands against the table.

"You're bothering (Y/N)! Please stop >^<!" Julia squeaked.

"Hmm rasing your voice Julia? I never would have expected this. Has this boy caught your interst?" Miku teases.

This caused Julia's face to light up. "w-what, n-no" she says as her hair falls and covers her face.

Julia's POV
Meanwhile in her heart

Of course hes caught my interest. His little squeaks when he's embarrassed, an adorable smile, and his fragile figure. A figure that I will be able to keep to myself. And his voice... his voice...

The voice of an angel. A voice that will only speak my name, will shower me with praise.

(Y/N) the boy that will be my only lover.

MY DARLING.

Meanwhile in her brain

"FIRE FIRE!" "The heart is taking over!" The arms are about to enter strangle mode!"

"We must keep the body under CONTROL!" a Julia wearing a navy hat said

"Mamn we are losing connection to the eyes" another Julia said.

"Whats gonna happen to us?" A small Julia said to the captin.

"I don't know kid... God bless our souls" The captain replied.

3rd person POV

Meanwhile Julia has shut down.

"I-I, L-L-Like? L-L-love? (Y)-(Y)-(Y/N)..."
She mumbled to herself before falling to her knees covering her red face.

"Helloo? Julia?" Miku said.

...

...

...

Julia has fainted

"Julia!" (Y/N) squeaked as he ran to and held her. "Julia are you okay?"

A smile crept onto Julia as she mumbled "He's holding me." Before she completely shut down.

"Move it (Y/N) I'll take her to her room" Sakura said before nudging    (Y/N) aside and picking up Julia and exiting the room.

Almost everyone in the room remained in a state of shock at Julia's  actions.

The door was opened one more time as Midna walked through. She took a look around until she saw (Y/N), she ran towards him and hugged him.