6-Magic of Magic class

I slowly opened my eyes, my arms felt warm, my chest felt cold. I slowly got up to see two twin girls clinging to my arm, they knew what they were doing seeing as they were awake Staring at me.

"G'mornin, wait WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!!?!" I yelled while running to the other side of the room, I slammed my back against the wall slightly shaking. They sat up and looked at me confused, Rose shot seductive daggers at me while Georgia looked a little drozy. "Good morning. Is something bothering you?" Rose asked "YES You're almost naked, and you're sleeping with me!!" Me and Rose kept "arguing" she just sweetly asked questions while I was raising my voice a little. Man, girls are really scary.

Luna's POV

I just finished changing out of my sleepwear when I heard a voice, wait is that (y/n)? I started walking to mother's room, when I got there she told me that (y/n) was in Rose and Georgia's room. I bowed and closed the door as I headed to Rose and Georgia's room.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, why does my chest hurt why does it hurt? Is this what mother calls, jealousy? When I was walking along Julia joined me I decided to hide the feeling and I explained what happened then we arrived at their room, from the outside we heard (y/n) yelling. I panicked a little and pushed the door open. Inside we saw a shirtless (y/n) and Rose and Georgia in their UNDERWEAR!?!?.

THUD!!

JULIA'S POV

(Y/n), MY (y/n), shirtless in a room with two naked girls... He will be mine, I will have him, his body will belong to me soon enough, but for now I'm just gonna.... "Shirtless, shirtless..."

(Y/n) POV

I looked to my right to see Julia on the ground, her face bright red, and Luna pretending to cover her eyes but obviously looking through her fingers. I quickly ran to Julia, shaking her, trying to see if she was okay. It seems as though she was mumbling something, something about shirts? I shrugged it off as I leaned her against the wall and grabbed my uniform. I began to walk out the door "see ya"

The girls stared at me as I left, well except for Julia she must've passed out for some reason. I began walking ot the bath Chambers. The bath Chambers are a large room with two showers on each side and a giant warm bath or what most people would call it a pool.

After leaving my clothes in the change rooms and left the "in use" sign on I rinsed​ in the shower I sat down in the "bath", my face still warm from seeing Rose and Georgia almost naked, I tried playing it off cool but now I feel like a total idiot.

Crrrrr!

I heard a noise from the door, I turned around almost immediately. I saw a pair of eyes followed by a mix of black and white hair. Wait... "Aria?" I asked while still in the "bathtub". Suddenly the door bursted open revealing my two sisters; Aria and Julia?

Aria slowly started walking towards me, drool running down her mouth, she was also for some reason, panting.
Aria's POV

His amazing slender body, chisled features. His tail swished fast, maybe he was scared, maybe? Probably? I smirked and seductively gestured to him "come here my little fox." I felt a warm liquid drip down my face. I licked my lips, wiped my face, and countinued towards him. Until...

Julia's POV

I was at my limit... I charged towards her and pulled her back closing the door. I ran into the dining room where mother and Luna were​ already preparing for breakfast.

Y/n's POV

I sighed with a confused look on my face. I got out of the bath, changed and started on my way to the dining room. When I arrived almost every one was there except for Midna. I sat down and waited with the rest for Midna. Shortly after Midna arrived in her pajamas, they were slowly falling off, she held her Stuffed bunny close and rubbed her eyes. "Mowning" she greeted half asleep.

We all got settled and had a normal breakfast that was until Julia brought up the "subject", "Are you okay (y/n)? You got quite the beating from Jacob after you got knocked out by the initial head smash."
"So that's why I was injured in places other than my head" I said wiggling my ears. "WHAT. DID. YOU. JUST. SAY?!?!!" Mother scared the living spirit out of me. My head jolted towards her direction, her face fillied with anger? Sadness? Both? I didn't understand. "Its fine" I said boldy but mother wouldn't hear it she kept on worrying saying "why did he hut you?" And "it's not fine".
I finnaly got through dinner and we went on our way to school. I walked at least 10 meters behind.
After my classes​it was finnaly my chance to learn about magic, I won't let anyone stop me this time. I dashed towards class so I wouldn't miss it this time, magic is so cool like Harry Potter is amazing. I sat in class and smirked, soon after the girls arrived looking for someone, I hid my face, ears, and tail.

Class finally started, it started with learning the basics and principals of magic. Soon after he started teaching us "basic" spells like typhoon, flame, and finnaly deflect, which let's me block any attack and send it in the opposite direction. It was much less what I expected, instead of wands it was magic circles, I soon found out that I don't need magic circles to cast the spells.

Soon class ended and I walked out of the school not waiting for the girls because I noticed Jacob staring at me the entire day. I started speeding up into a fast walk.

Thud

I hit the ground head first, something soft was on my back, I turned my head just barely to see Sakura on my back, and the girls next to her, also. A charging Jacob with a face filled with rage. Sakura got off my back and helped me up. Jacob was less than 3 meters ahead. He jumped up and pulled his right fist back and his left hand forward, I braced myself ready to get punched.

SLAM, WHOOSH THUD

Sorry for not publishing a chapter in a while, tests coming up, you know.

Word count: 1079