5-First Lessons

Yo yo yo what up dude it's Death back with another chapter. Yeah I'm sorry I can't

Y/n's POV

I slowly wake up and silently put on my uniform​ then make my way down from the roof sneaking through Luna's room and heading to the dining room. "Where do you think you're going (Y/n)?" A voice asked from behind "away" I said nonchalantly before braking into a sprint, I recognized the voice, it was Luna.

I don't know why I was running I guess it was just out of habit, I ran from bullies, girls, girl bullies, I guess years of habit turn into instinct. I shrugged the feeling off and slowed my sprint to a walk. When I finnaly reached the dining room I was greeted by mother, "you're early today aren't you?" She stated calmly "well keeping track of time isn't really my thing" I announced taking my seat.

Eventually all the girls entered the room and we started to eat breakfast. "So uhh (y/n) where were you last night" Luna asked "and why did you run away from me?" Everyone stared at me.

I explained to them that I slept on the roof cause the sky was beautiful, then you told them about running from the bullies back in My world and that it just became normal to me to run.

After dinner mother gave me a bag, my books, and my lunch. I smiled "thank you mother for everything oh before I forget" I made my tail and ears disappear  "no problem (y/n)" she answered. I walked out the door with the girls and stayed a good three meters behind not to attract attention.

People stared at the sisters mumbling about how cute they were. Midna was getting home schooled. Thankfully I blended into the crowd avoiding attention. Until Rose and Georgia grabbed both of my arms and kept me there, when I tried to escape Luna pulled out the sword she killed (bff/n) with and held it at my throat "don't even think about it." I sighed and nodded then she put the blade away, I could hear people already gossiping as Rose and Georgia clinged to my arms.

When we arrived at the school I split from the group as Aria led me to the principal's office seeing as she was the student council president. The principal's office was gigantic with swords, animal heads, and trophy's on the walls. The president turned his chair around towards me. "Well you must be (y/n) welcome to Argrove before you attend you classes I would like you to take a placement test, to see what classes you should take." I nodded as he gave me the test

5 seconds later

"Done here you go" hands test over "WHAT!!!" Grabs test and reads it over... It's all right you're smart enough to be a third year." "Yeah okay" he looked at me, shocked. "W-we'll get you right to learning magic seeing as you don't need anymore wisdom" hands me my schedule. No learning classes just physical ones like self defense, sword fighting, and of course magic.

After thanking the principal I left trying to find my way to self defense class until I bumped into someone and fell to the floor, when I looked up I saw a guy who looked like a typical jock I apologized and tried to walk away until he grabbed my throat and threw me against the wall "why were you with the goddesses" "w-wha-what" he starts punching me "stay away from them" he kept punching me as I flinched in pain "Back off Jacob" called a feminine voice "who do you think you ar-, Ooooo Luna you know my name, are you finnaly gonna confess you're feelings towards me?" "Nope" she responded with a straight face as she pushed the bully off of me as I covered my face in shame. "C'mon (y/n) let me see" she asked worryingly I stopped covering my face, it was covered in blood. I stayed silent as I grabbed my handkerchief and wiped all the blood off "where's self defense class?" I asked "shut up you're hurt" she stated "where. Is. Self defense class?" She sighed and grabbed my arm clinging to it "h-hey you're attracting too much attention!" "this is your punishment for not letting me help j-jerk" she said with her cheeks puffed out.