■Damn■

《Previously 》

Looking down at her trying hard to avoid her chest considering it was right in his eye sight he looked right in her eyes he nearly melted.

《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》

Third person POV

(Y/n) stod there with her hand on dekus hand for more than a while considering that deku looked spaced out and wouldn't let go but she didn't judge him for that instead she just giggled.

After the meeting the hero she decided it was time to leave.
"Sweety I think we should go ,deku would you like to join us (y/n) said with an innocent smile that immediately make deku red and a stuttering mess.

"Ughh ...uh. yeah thank you if uraraka doesn't mind" he said never takin his eyes of her smile

"You know I dont mind deku" ursrska said with a smile.

As they walked to the household deli couldn't stop staring at that ass

And he blushed even harder and looked away.

Finally arriving at the house (y/n) decided to tie up her hair making her chest pop up a bit and once again deku question his sanity, he was going insane and it was all her fault that was happening to him.

"I'll go make dinner my loves" said (y/n) as she put on an apron and went to the kitchen to make a meal.(ha she is the meal if you know what I mean *wink wonk*)

Dekus eyes followed the rhythm of (y/n)s hips as her figure disappeared from the living room.

"C'mon deku we can wait in my room!" Uraraka yells from her room.

Deku snapped out of his trance by Uraraka's voice and also because he swore that (y/n) has turned around and gave him a smirk as if she knew what he was doing.

Quickly, with a red face and tight pants he went to Uraraka's room where he hoped to be safe and keep a friend unnoticed.

《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》

Sorry guys for the short story and long wait I had to sort out some problems but I'm good now thanks for your patience bbys💚

Ps. Your powers will be shown in the next chapter and merry Christmas my bbys💚

 Your powers will be shown in the next chapter and merry Christmas my bbys💚