Undiscovered Love

I was soaring in the night sky, flying away from everything. I gently floated with the clouds. Suddenly, I heard gentle calm sounds of a guitar. I rised up higher and got closer to the sound. I reached my fingers out trying to climb up the last cloud, where the sound came from. But i sowly got further and further away. I fell like a bird that  got shot. My eyes slowly drooped and i heard a gentle

"Wake up."

Eleni:

"Wake up, wake up, Eleni!" 

I sqiunted, as the bright sunlight pierced through my eyes. I looked at my 'alarm person,' it was Justin.

Justin was my childhood friend. We're neighbours and we knew eachother since we first opened our eyes as babies. His bright hazel, gold eyes were beautiful in the sun. 

"You're eyes are beautiful," i told him as i streaked his cheek.

He blushed and grabbed my hand, "just wake up!"

"Hehe you're so easy to tease," i chuckled. But the truth was, i've loved him since ages ago. He was my first love. 

Bieber: 

This morning I rode my bike to school. I had my lucky purple yankee hat. Today was gonna be the bestest day. My horoscope said my love would be strong. I slammed the door of my classroom, it was empty. I scanned the room, but stopped. I saw someone's head on the table, with black gorgeous hair.  

Her face glistened in the sun. I couldn't turn my face away, she was too beautiful. I advanced towards her and slowly lowered my face. I gently gave her a kiss. 

Eleni: 

"Oi ma boy pass me your book, i need to copy notes."

"Here." Justin said.

"Thanks."

I looked through his notebook. It was different since the last time i copied his notes in grade 3. 

His handwriting was as shit as ever. I grinned.

"Something to bag him about." I thought 

There were no scribbles or doodles in his book. It was clean, plain.

I smiled, "cute."

Bieber: 

As she asked for my notebook, my heart thumped. It was racing. I could feel my face burning, blushing. I looked away and handed my book to her, as she said Thanks. Her hand lightly touched my fingers. I grabbed my hand she touched and placed it on my cheek. If only i had the courage to confess.

Eleni:

The bell rang for lunch, I handed the book back to Justin and left the classroom. I stopped, I looked back at him. I smiled and left the room for my locker. I grabbed my lunch and met with my friends.

Bieber:  

She handed my book back, I turned away again. She took off towards the door after the bell went. I stared at her as she stopped at the doorway and turned around. Her beautiful eyes caught mine and she smiled. My heart skipped a  beat. Beads of sweat fell down my face. I turned my face again. I packed my stuff and rummaged my bag for my phone. It wasn't there.

Eleni:

 I took a bite out of my sandwich and threw the cell up and down. I grinned and turned the phone on.  His wallpaper was a little puppy. 

"oh mike has grown so big, it used to be so small the last time i saw him."

i clicked on to photos, but stopped and stared.