♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!

Start from the beginning

'Not only do I need to be mindful of my own standing, I need to be careful where she will strike. She is clever indeed, but...' Had she forgotten what he could do with his Quirk? His Foldabody allowed him to stretch his limbs and fold his body however he wished, falling into a hole wouldn't be a problem for him!

The red thread travelled very fast within what seemed like an underground maze. If it weren't for the holes above, there wouldn't be light. 

'It's impressive she could dig this fast under a short period of time. She really is a honey badger.' He was moving in a very fast pace as a thin thread. What should he do? Should he strike from her side? Behind? or maybe right in front of her? 

Searching for her in the speed of sound, he couldn't find her no matter which way he went. 'She's not here...?' He saw another hole going down. 'Is she trying to escape me?' 

So what was Yuuki doing now? She's in the forest and she had just made herself a catapult from two very strong and flexible branches. With one cut to the rope, she will be flung into the air. She cut the string and she launched herself into the air! 

"And if you calculate the trajectory, you should get this result, do you understand, Yuuki-san?" Yaoyorozu asked Yuuki. 

They were studying at Yaoyorozu's house, it was a one-to-one session and today's subject was mathematics with a combination of physics. Yaoyorozu suggested to teach her that there were other ways to fight instead of relying on close combat that Yuuki thrived on in her world.

"Momo, I'm hungry. What's for snacks?" 

"Today's snack is macarons and lemon puffs. For drinks we have honey tea- wait, this isn't the only reason why you're studying with me, is it?" 

"No, of course not. I genuinely enjoy studying with Momo." Yuuki was trying to hide the fact she looked more forward to the snacks because she was drooling. 

Yaoyorozu sighed but the way she smiled told Yuuki 'it couldn't be helped.' "If I give you another test paper, I'll let you take some snacks and tea home." 

"Yay~!" 

"Also," 

"Also?" 

"Let me pet your ears." 

"Hee~." 

Yuuki calculated the distance and velocity in order to make it to the spot where she and Edgeshot fight. And her plan was a good one! She will cause a cave in! 

"Take this!" She did a few flips in the air before landing to the ground with an axe kick! "Deathly Collapse!" With a single axe kick, she had caused a collapse from above! Yuuki purposely made the underground maze with very small amount of earth to serve as pillars; so when she do something from above, she could easily cause a collapse to trap whatever was under the maze. 

"Heh. I did it!" She then started to dig again; she could smell the bell and hear it faintly. "I bet he's all hurt. I better retrieve him and the bell-" 

Within the digging, Yuuki felt something pierce through her stomach! "W-what...?" Shakingly, she looked down to see a very thin red thread had pierced through her. For the first time in her life, something stabbed through her with succession! 'B-but I am a honey badger! I can survive knife and machete blows! This sort of thing...!' She didn't dare to move because she knew Edgeshot had got her. 

Behind her, Edgeshot's upper half of his body began to form at the end of the string. "You are very clever into making a collapse. But part of my thread was already on the surface while I was searching for you under the ground. I merely folded myself back to normal in a speed of sound."