VI

It was later on that day when Taehyung decided he wanted to watch one of his all time favourite disney movies, Tangled. He loved disney movies, taking him back to when he was a kid, being called cute pet names and showered with love and comfort. The movies reminded him of those beautiful times in his life, and he secretly wished for those times to be brought from the past. For someone to give him warm cuddles every night, to pet his hair, call him cute pet names and shower him with kisses. It was a very reassuring and comforting feeling, and he wanted to feel that again.

He grabbed one of his fluffy blankets and plopped himself onto the sofa, surrounded by many cushions. He turned the TV on, putting on the movie he wanted. Just as he was about to start it, he remembered that he forgot his drink in the kitchen. After letting out a frustrated sigh, he lifted himself up from the sofa and made his way to the kitchen. He grabbed his drink and on his way back to the living room, he bumped into Jungkook, causing him to spill his drink onto the latter.

After seeing what he'd done, Taehyung immediately looked up at the boy with his eyes widened, "Oh my- I- I'm so sorry" he managed to let out, scared that the other boy would lash out on him. He was mentally preparing himself for the insults which were coming his way, knowing well the other was probably on the verge of wanting to yell at him at this point. "I promise I didn't mea-" "It's okay" Jungkook cut him off. "W-what?" Taehyung responded as he looked at him with his eyes still widened but his brows furrowed. "I said it's okay, it's just a shirt. It's not like I can't wash it" The younger replied with a calm tone and a little chuckle. To say Taehyung was shocked was the least he was feeling right now, he was expecting the other to yell at him for being clumsy and careless, and for getting in his way. But surprisingly, the other was being very calm, and nice about it too, reassuring Taehyung that it was okay and he wasn't the least bit mad. "Are you sure?" He asked, to which the other nodded in response to.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" Jungkook asked as he tried his best to hide his smile as he saw how worried Taehyung looked. "Uh, yeah, sure" he said before turning away and quickly heading up to his room, with Jungkook following behind him. He reached his wardrobe and opened it, taking out a large oversized black shirt and handing it to Jungkook. "It's big but it should probably fit you well since you're, uhm.. you know" "toned?" "y-yeah" he said, immediately looking down, trying to hide the blush which suddenly made its way to Taehyung's cheeks.

The younger went to the bathroom to change, and just as Taehyung said, he was right. The shirt fit him perfectly, the short sleeves sitting on his muscled arms just perfectly, and the material just loose enough for his torso to breathe. As he was heading back downstairs, Taehyung nervously called out his name as he stood at the top of the staircase. This caused the younger to look up at him, letting out a small "hmm?" in response. "Uhm, I was actually gonna watch a movie before I-I spilled my drink on you" he chuckled nervously as he started to scratch the back of his neck, looking at the floor to avoid eye contact. "Do you maybe wanna join me? I mean you don't have to but I just though ma-" "Sure" he said with a small chuckle, cutting off the other once again as he kept nervously rambling on. Taehyung instantly let out a large smile, but quickly stopped once they made eye contact. "We should probably head down then" Jungkook said, noticing the other's nervousness, which he actually found rather cute.

The two were sat on the sofa, a reasonable amount of distance between them while they both shared the blanket Taehyung had gotten out earlier. Every so often, Jungkook would  divert his attention to the elder and notice how the Taehyung's eyes lit up at certain parts of the movie, how he smiled so passionately as he watched, and he couldn't help but feel warm on the inside as he watched the other with fondness in his eyes. The way Taehyung's side profile illuminated with the light of the TV shining on it was actually... mesmerising. Jungkook suddenly looked away, he was actually shocked by how he was acting lately. He had been staring at Taehyung for too long and he was snapped back into reality when his heart fluttered for what felt like the millionth time that week. He instantly stood up, causing the other to look at him curiously. "I'm just going to the bathroom" he said before heading off to the bathroom. He walked inside and shut the door behind him, before making his way towards the mirror. He stood there before himself, looking at his reflection. What's wrong with you Jungkook.. W-why am I feeling like this all of a sudden? I'm supposed to hate the kid, but why do I find myself lost into space when I look at him? why do I feel so warm when I see his smile?why do I get the urge to hold him whenever he looks so nervous and worried? why does my heart flutter and skip a beat when i look into his eyes? why, just why? He quickly turned on the tap and splashed his face with water a couple of times before looking back up at his own reflection. It was then that he realised, did he like Taehyung?