Chapter 4

Sorry for the wait,..been really busy with dance stuff... as I said before first comment gets dedication!

X

X

X

Enjoy

Alessadro's Pov.

I could hear her peasant human feet walking behind me. She walking at a stupid pace and her heart was beating so fast. For a girl with a smart mouth she was really scared.

Honestly there is something different about this girl. She's feisty, sexy, brave, and nice altogether. Maybe I'll keep her around a little bit longer

I smiled at her thoughts...... 'God this dude is insane, I wonder what he will do to me' .........'Will I see my foster family again?'........... 'Maybe I could kick him in the crotch when he's not looking and run.'

I frowned at the last one.

I was so far in thought I didn't hear what she said.

"What was that?' I asked

"I said I can't cook, are you deaf?" She asked as she glared at me, in all my glory.

"And you're telling me this because....?"

"When I woke up you said you were hungry...I can't cook." She said plainly.

"Oh sweetie you won't be needing a kitchen for dinner." I said with a devilish grin.

"What do you mean?" she said in confused but interest as she stared at me as if I was retarded.

With that question, I used my strength to elongate my fangs. Looked her in her eyes  and said.

'I'm a vampire.' I said with a grin.

She stared for at me for a minute, rolled her eyes walked up to me and raised her hand to my fangs and yanked as hard as she could.

"What the hell! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

"Are you into role-play, In that case I'm a fairy. Want to rub my wings? The hell, ok I get the whole "slave thing", but trying to become a vampire, that's just too much."

I stared at her in awe. This girl...she's insane.  She pulled my fangs, called me a pervert, and Insulted my whole being, or my "vampirism". I looked her in her eyes and obviously she was dead ass serious.

"Excuse me. I am Alessandro King Vampire of Greece. My 450 years of living compared to your puny 17, just because you are ignorant to the fantasy world does not mean it does not exist."

She stood there in awe...looking into my eyes with many emotions. First it was shock, fear , Interest, than absolutely nothing.  I was waiting for her to faint, throw up, or run like the others, but NOTHING!

After about 3 minutes she finally said something. And what she said was just shocking.

"Well...I'm not good with animals." She said

"Wait. What?"

What the hell was his girl talking about?

"Vampire's drink blood from animals right? I'm not good with them. So you're gonna have to get your own cow." She said while folding her arms around her chest and rolling her eyes.

I laughed so hard when she said that.

"Hahaha, where did you get that from?" I said still laughing.

"From the movie "The little Vampire" You know with Rudolph and Tony."  She said like I was the stupid one.

"No, I drink human blood. Cows,...I 've never heard of a vegetarian vampire." Hahaha she's funny, I really am gonna keep her longer.

 As I was sobering up from my laughter I realized she was thinking deeply. She had a hard facial expression and was biting her lip. Obviously she was putting the pieces together. Then she looked up at me with fear.

"So, you're gonna kill me aren't you. " She said staring up at me with disappointing eyes. Not only were her eyes getting to me but so were her thoughts.

"I have so much I want to do and he's gonna take it away for his satisfaction! Well hell with that, Aaliyah Mar'ie will not stand for that."

Her face was stern and her chin was up, even though I know she would not win I like her determination.

Maybe this won't be so bad, Oh yea I'll keep her around. Have her fall for me, then right after she says she loves me, I'll suck her dry. I'll do what Claire did to me, to her, Only WORSE !

___________________________________________________________________________________

How do you guys like Alessandro? My first time doing a man's pov, so it was pretty hard. But This is dedicated to 'Booklover8742'  <3