Chapter 1

--' VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE !! <3

--'This is my first book and there may be some errors and misspelled words so.. sorry ! =)

--'I need all of the criticism I can get so please if something is wrong please let me know ! <3

--

--

 Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

The name is Aaliyah.

I'm 17 and I am an orphan child. My mother gave me up at birth, or so I believe. The orphanage told me she left me in a basket wrapped up in a blanket.  She left a letter letting them know everything there was to know about me.

- Please take care of my baby girl for me. Her name is Aaliyah Mar'ie. She weighs 6 pounds and 4 ounces. She's African American as well as Dominican. Please take care of her and let her know that I love her and that I'm sorry.

 And just like that she left me.

I have no idea who she is and honestly I could care less, because any woman who can leave her child, has no feelings so why should I.

As of now, at the age of 17 I'm in my last year to stay at the orphanage. My 18th birthday is in a couple days and I've been saving up and praying that I get approved this apartment near the orphanage. They've done so much for me and I want to help them as well. The helped pay for my cap & gown and prom, and everything else I needed and I really want to return the favor.

I work at 'Bay's Pizza Place' with my roommate Susie. We are really close, practically sisters. She's a year younger than me. We spend almost every second with each other unless we're delivering. We've shared the same room for years and I'm really going to miss her when I leave. I have a feeling when I move she'll still be over and we're still going to hangout all the time.

It was Thursday and I had the night shift. Susie had day shift which was horrible because as she was getting off I was coming in. Stupid right?

 I had to take an order to a house which was at the end of town.  That was out of the ordinary, especially since I thought no one lived there.

Well there was a myth as I was growing up saying that a vampire stayed down there in a spooky house and whoever entered the house never came out alive. Kids were so stupid then.

As I was driving down road to the to the house,  my phone rang and it was Susie.

"Hay girlie." I answered happily.

'Hay 'liyah!  You wont believe what happened between me and Zack?"

"Susie not right now, I'm driving."

Not that it has ever stopped me from talking to her before, but I wasn't really in the mood to discuss her love life.

"Oh, well where are you going?" she asked sounding slightly hurt.

"I'm going on a delivery run. You the one by Oakroad Lan-"

"Oh mg Gosh, AALIAYH MAR'IE TURN AROUND RIGHT NOW!!!"  she shouted.

"Susie calm down girl, it is not that serious. I'm just delivering this order and I'll be heading back to the store. "

"Oh my god, your accent is flowing out, you're scared yourself, turn around right now! "

She spoke in such a fast pace only I would understand.

"For the last time I do not have a accent and I'm at the place talk to you later. Bye boo."

I said and hung up before she said anything else.

I looked up at the house and it didn't look half bad, it was actually beautiful. One of the biggest house's in the town, or at least the biggest I've seen.

I grabbed the pizza from the backseat and stepped out the car.

I took a deep breath and walked up towards the door and rang the doorbell. I waited a minute for the owner to come to the door.

Hmmm no answer. I thought.

 I rang it again.

"Hold on a minute! " I heard a deep voice come from inside the home. I took a deep breath and withen a blink of an eye a beautiful man around 20-21 looked at me with beautiful blue eyes and curly hair and he was just so handsome.

He looked at me with a strange look, but quickly it went away.

"Come in I have to get the money from upstairs."  he said leaving, not even waiting for my response.

I shrugged my shoulders and stepped inside.

Make it fast buddy.