Chapter 13- Showed Up and Out

(This story hit 700 reads! Thank you!!)

Tatiana's POV

After an hour and a half of showing the boys up, Richie decided to let the boys run the portion of the choreography that they had previously learned. Afterward, he turned to us girls. "Anything you ladies would like to run before we leave?"

"Oh!" Millie hopped up and jogged to her bag, grabbing her phone. "We'll run our trio!!" She handed Richie her phone, with our song ready to play. We positioned into our triangle, Ellie as the point, me and Millie in the back. The song Candy Store from The Heathers blasted through the speakers.

When the song said "You can fly with eagles," we all did a front aerial towards the biys, causing Madison to yelp. We finished our dance, still laughung at Mad. "I think we'll call it a night," Rochie laughed.

The girls and myself filed out of the studio, chatting about how good it felt to finally be better at something than Madison, Mikey and Jason.

(A/N hi! Sorry this was short and slightly lame, I'm trying to get updates in everyday. Today I happened to be really uninspired. Any things you would like to see happen? Comment below!! Thanks again for 700 reads! Love K)