Chapter 8- We Go Together

Tatiana's POV

        I walked into the studio to find that I was the last to arrive. The girls were stretching and the boys were standing in a circle and chatting. I joined the girls where Millie was extra giddy and Ellie looked plain old bummed. I shot Millie a questioning look and she whispered to me. "Mikey hugged me when we got here, but Madison just stared at Ellie." I looked over at my other best friend and sighed sadly. Poor thing. Suddenly another voice joined Millie's.

        "What are we whispering about?" I whipped my head around to find Jason. I smiled.

        "Girl things," I laughed and wiggled my eyebrows. Jason put his hands out and walked away rom our little circle.

        "I'm sorry I didn't know!" After Jason's little episode, Richie bounded into the room, followed my Layla. 

        "Alright kiddies, I expect you're all warmed up so we're gonna roll this out." Richie started with partnering, which involced the boys flipping us, which ended a little awkwardly.  The first attempt, all of us ended up on the ground, and Madison was on top of Ellie. He got up smoothly, but Ellie on the other hand was blushing profusely. This poor girl cannot win!

        We all tried agian, this time everyone but me and Jason hitting it. We ended up really close together, our noses almost touching. I pulled away quicly and stared at the ground. Jay and I tried again, this time hitting it. He shot me a toothy smile, and we could finally move on. But I just couldn't shake the butterflies stomach.