Chapter 9

~Katsuki~

I clapped my hands together, "Okay. Mike, Billy, Walter, Nate, pick any bedroom on the first floor and go to bed. Jessie, Lyra, Rachel, Kakashi, follow me." I did my weird jog up the stairs and led my America friends to the first door on the right. I opened it and it showed the master bedroom, my room. "Jessie, y'all can sleep here. It's the biggest room I have, and I know y'all would want to stay together."

Lyra's eyes widened. "We can't take your room!"

I softly smiled at her, "It's fine. The beds a king so it'll fit all three of y'all. Kakashi and I can share the guest bedroom down the hall on the left." I then blinked, remembering something. "The rooms all have a bathroom connected to it along with a closet. The rooms on the right are the game-room, theater-room, and the rooms are all sound proof."

I then waved and shut their door before leading Kakashi to our temporary room. I opened it and lead him in. The room was medium, it had a bed fit for two and a half people, a lamp dresser by the right side, a bathroom across from the bed, a closet next to the bathroom, a clothe dresser on the left when you first walk in, a book shelf halfway filled next to the clothe dresser, and then a window/balcony on the left side of the bathroom. The walls were a medium shade if blue, which looked pretty with the white furniture and bed sheets and light blue carpet.

I turned to Kakashi who was looking around, "I'm sorry if it's too small. I can sleep on the floor if you want the bed."

He looked over at me and shook his head, "It's fine."

I smiled slightly in relief. "You can put your stuff in the closet, bathroom cabinets, clothe dresser, and bookshelf. I'm going to take a shower." I said getting some sweats and a big T-shirt out.

He smirked pervertedly, "Is that an invitation?"

I blushed heavily and glared at him, "Kakashi!"

He chuckled and began to unpack from a scroll. I went and took a shower, shaving while at it. I got out and dried off using my wind chakra nature. I also have water, sooo, you know what that makes? Ice!!! I'm pretty happy at that, as you can tell. I dried my hair completely to make it soft and shiny.

I came out of the bathroom and didn't see Kakashi, only a small brown/tan? pug. I nearly screamed in surprise but didn't when I saw he was a ninken. He was sat on my bed, staring at me. I stared right back at him without blinking. He raised one of his front paws and said in a gruff voice, "Feel my paw."

I walked over to him slowly and petted his paw. My eyes widened as I sat down on the bed next to him and grabbed his paw gently and rubbed my fingers over it. "So soft." I uttered softly. )muttered and uttered is what I'll be using(

I then let his paw go and laid down on the left side of the bed. I patted my stomach, offering for the little pug to come lay on it. He walked over on his stubby legs and laid down beside me with his head on my stomach. I petted his ear as I spaced out. I fell asleep petting the small ninken.