Chapter 5

~Katsuki~

I got up after they left and smiled at Kakashi as I helped him up, "Sorry for putting ya in a uncomfortable position."

He also smiled back. "It's fine Suki-chan." He replied back before heading into the doors and over to Gui-sensei.

I heard laughter from my friends Shikamaru and Choji. "Nice one Suki-chan. Now she's even more riled up at you." Choji muttered around his mouth full of chips as the three of us sat on the benches in the gym.

I tilted my head, "Even more?"

Shikamaru gave me a 'really?' look. I gave him one back and he sighed, "You've caught Kakashi-sensei's attention. He's caught her attention, but he won't turn to her because of you. And we all know she doesn't like to share."

I made a O shape with my mouth. "Ohhhh." He shook his head and we started to pay attention to Gui-sensei.

"Alright my youthful students! As y'all probably already know, this is Kakashi-sensei, my arch rival and best friend!!" Gui-sensei grinned, his teeth sparkling. "What we are going to do today is Kakashi and I are going to spar with a partner of our choice!! So, Kakashi, pick your partner." As Gui-sensei said this, he motioned Rock Lee over to him.

"Kakashi-sensei! Pick me!!"

"No pick me!! I'm a better fighter!!"

I ignored the girls screaming to pick them and studied the two green beasts, instantly coming up with a plan. I didn't come to until I heard my name, "Katsuki."

I immediately put my stuff down and walked over to Kakashi, my dad's dog-tags comfortably hanging around my neck and under my shirt. I stopped by his side, trying to ignoring the rude remarks from the other people.

'why'd he pick her?' 'He's not going to win with her, we've never even seen her fight!' 'He should of picked a more reliable person, she's probably going to bail out on him when he needs her.'

I felt a hand on my shoulder, squeezing it comfortably. I looked over to Kakashi, who was bending down to be level with me. "Let's give it our best, okay?" He gave a closed eyed smile, encouraging me. I smiled and nodded, patting his hand which was still on my shoulder. I took it and held it with my right hand, "Teamwork." Was all I said before dropping it and getting ready to fight.