Chapter 8

~Katsuki~

"Whose his partner?" I asked.

Tsunade smirked, "You are. And sense y'all are now partners and are the opposite gender, I need y'all to act like y'all are dating."

Kakashi, who had appeared by my side, and I both shouted, "What/Eh?!"

She sighed and rubbed her temple, "I know. But I have a bad feeling about something going on with Katsuki and sense Kakashi is now your partner, I need him to live and act like he's dating you so we can find out what's going on."

Kakashi and I both looked over at each other, thinking. Kakashi looked back at Tsunade, "Lady Hokage, what would be doing while 'dating'?" I also looked over at her in curiosity.

She chuckled nervously, "Well, y'all would do what normal couples do. Hug, hold hands, go out on dates, kiss, make out, that stuff."

I sweat-dropped, "That's descriptive. And what about living together? I have a friend over and he probably brought the gang. I have five bedrooms spare rooms and their is five in the gang. And they don't like to share rooms with each other, last time we did that we had to pay for the damage they had caused. And is this like our first mission?"

She shrugged, "Share your bed, it's a king so it's big enough for two skinny people. And yes, this is like your first mission if you accept it." 'How'd she know?!'

I glanced over at Kakashi, who was also glancing between Tsunade and I, and sighed. "I accept the mission."

"I also accept this mission." Kakashi said, crossing his arms.

Tsunade narrowed her eyes, "Are you sure. Once you truly accept this mission, there is no backing out of it. And this will be your first relationship that's steady, Katsuki."

My eye twitched at her wording, "This is a mission requested by you. We are the only ones that can do this, so we have to accept it. And that's not true! I've had steady relationships before! It's more then ya could say." Kakashi chuckled and patted my head, making me pout. 'Im not a child!'

Tsunade laughed at the first part. "Of course you have. Kakashi's stuff is at your house already, so, hold hands and get out of my sight!" A anime-vein popped out of her head at my last part.

I giggled at her and took Kakashi's hand, bolting out before she could throw something at me.

.

..

...

....

I led Kakashi through the door of my two-story house, "This is my house. 1954 King Street, Konoha." I gave him my second spare key. "Don't loose it. It's all I have besides Jessie's."

Speaking of Jessie, where is he?

"ARIEL!!!!!!" I hear four people shout and tackle me, sending us tumbling to the ground. I was squished under four men/boys. My eye twitched and I bonked them all hard on the head. They hopped off and rubbed their heads, complaining about the pain.

Kakashi helped me up and held a arm around my waist, starting the boyfriend act. I giggled at them, smiling widely. "Hey guys! How's it been without me?"

Walter, a boy 14, smiled slightly, "It hasn't been the same! The cops don't give chase after us for long anymore! They just let us go a few blocks before giving up." He then looked over to Kakashi and nudged the other three. "Mike, Billy, Nate, look at that. Ariel's got a boyfriend!!"

They all narrowed their eyes at Kakashi. Billy spoke, "You better treat our little Ariel with respect and like a boss."

My eye twitched a bit again. "My names Katsuki here, not Ariel. It'll raise suspicion if y'all call me that. And I ain't y'all's boss!"

Mike gave me some sass, "Yes you are, boss!"

"I gave the title over to Antonio!!"

"But he said when your around your our boss! And besides, he left the gang and gave the title to Jessie cause he's the only one that's got a girl."

"Jessie's got a girl? When did this happen?" I asked, surprised.

"A few months after you left." Jessie said, coming out with a women next to him. The women had long black hair and timid brown eyes. A little girl with black hair and blue eyes was hiding behind the women and Jessie.

I waved at them, "I'm Katsuki, this is Kakashi, my boyfriend." Weird how the words slipped out so easily.

The women smiled nervously, "I-I'm Lyra. This i-is Rachel."

I smiled comfortingly at her, "It's nice to meet you and welcome to the family Lyra and Rachel."

~\~\~\\~\~\~\~\~\\~\~\~~]\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~~\\~\~\~~\\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

Ariel is my real name and I dislike it a lot so I go by AJ by my friends and some if my family.