Chapter 1

~Katsuki~

"He drinks, he smokes,
he'll cuss, he swears, he tells bad jokes
And he ropes, and he rides,
he lives life fast and loves to fight
He's a booze, a loser
he calls me up when he's had too much
He's a schemer, a dreamer
when I tell him to change his ways,
but he just turns, to me and says,
I (I) ain't (ain't) no quitter
Whooooaahh!!"

I sang, having my left ear-phone in. I was in home-room, on the tables, dancing and singing while everyone was watching, laughing, glaring, or clapping along. I heard the door open, but ignored it. I heard someone cough and rolled my eyes, but got off of the table and faced them. Iruka was the one to cough while Kakashi was next to him, watching me in amusement. I smiled sheepishly, "Hey guys. How's it hanging?"

Iruka rolled his eyes and ignored me, "Everyone, this is Kakashi. He's going to be your new Home-room and English teacher. He'll also be assistant P.E and will have lunch with you." Iruka nodded to Kakashi before leaving.

All of the girls instantly surrounded Kakashi. He looked uncomfortable, causing me to laugh. Kiba and I began to play patty-cake, ignoring everyone else. Sasuke was talking to Kakashi, fan-girls surrounding them. "Patty cake patty cake." We continued to sing and play till Hikari strutted over to us.

"Can y'all shut it already? Kakashi-sensei and Sasuke-kun are getting annoyed by your terrible singing." She said, flipping her hair over dramatically, also catching everyone's attention.