What the?

I looked down at Sandy as she clutched tightly to me. Why did she just hug me? I looked closley at her. Her long blond hair was tied up in a neat little ponytail with a blue ribbon tied in her hair. The same colour as her eyes. But she had black shadows underneath them and she was to pale and thin. I frowned at her wondering. What had happened to this girl to make her so shy and unconfident? Sandy released him a huge grin on her face. I couldn't help but smile back. We both jumped as someone cleared their throat.

"Ah Brad, you do know that we have to start." said Hannah rudley. I simply glared at her and she stalked off.

"OK Sandy, take your place next to Hannah and tune up.... Then we play!" I smiled at Sandy as she nodded excitedly. She was happy to be here, I thought. That's good because we need people that love what they do.... Not people like Hannah who does it for money. I turned sighed and stepped up onto the black block in front of the orchestra. "RIGHT," I yelled to the orchestra to get them quiet. They all turned and looked at me. "I would like to introduce a new member of our violinists, her name is Sandy. I want you to treat her with respect.... OK? I nodded as everybody accepted this.

"OK open your music to bar 73 we need to fix that area." I heard the shuffling of paper and the plucking of strings before I held my hands up and the music began.