Friend??

I walked into the theater not knowing what to expect. People smiled at me as I walked past. But they seemed as though they were forced to. I jumped as I heard someone shout across the room. It was Brad. I giggled at what he was yelling.

"Hey you my new violinist," he said. I walked over to him and looked at him obediently. "I didn't catch your name." he said kindly.

"Oh...." I said cursing myself for blushing. "It's Sandy," I said awkwardly. I brushed my golden hair away from my bony face and waited for him to tell me what do to and give me the music that I needed to learn. When he just looked at me I said," Um do you want to organise my place and my music?"

This time Brad blushed. "Yes... You will sit next to Hannah over there," he said pointing at a honey coloured hair woman with dark eyes. "As for music... Can you sight read?" He asked politely. I nodded in reply. "Good," he said. "We are currently rehearsing the movie soundtrack from Lord Of The Rings, The Two Towers. It's OK if you mess up. You can even listen for this rehearsal if you want to." he said not even regretting letting me be here.

Suddenly I couldn't stop myself... I just did it... I hugged him. I don't know how or why.... I just did. It was the best hug that I had ever had... Well the only hug I had ever had and he hugged me back. I knew that I had just made a new friend... Well at least I thought so.....