24. 11 years later

Let me introduce you to character of Harry Potter Next Generation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Note: I may have change different years on birthday or ages, just made it up, I do not own Harry Potter)

Character:
Teddy Lupin (Potter): He is 19 years old and he also Metamorphmagus just like his real mother Tonks, he's sorting in Hufflepuff house. When he was in 7th year, he's was Head Boy. His biological parent are Remus and Nymphadora Tonks but they died in battle of Hogwarts. Remus has asked Harry to be Teddy's godfather so he could raise him. He fell in love with Victoria when he was in 6th year and she was in 4th year, they been dating since then. He was born in April 1998.
He is Half-Blood. He never become a werewolf like Remus.

Victoria Weasley: She is 17 years old and her parent are Bill and Fleur Weasley, she also got sibling, Dominique and Louis. She was born in 2nd May 2000 and her blood statue is one-eighth Veela, she is like her mother. She was sorting in Hufflepuff House.
She is also Teddy's girlfriend, they been dating for 3 years in Secret because her father doesn't accept them as together in love.

Dominique Weasley: She is 15 years old, was a part-veela witch and the second daughter of Bill and Fleur Weasley. She has two other siblings, Victoire and Louis Weasley. She lives at Shell Cottage with her family. She was born in February 14 2002.

Louis Weasley: He is 14 years old, he is a Half-Blood Wizard/Veela born to Pure-Blood wizard William Weasley and his Half-blood witch/ Veela wife Fleur Delecour. Louis is the younger brother to Victorie Weasley and Dominique Weasley. He was born in August 6, 2003. He also sorting in Hufflepuff House.

Molly Weasley: She is 10 years old, is a Half-Blood witch daugther to Pure-Blood wizard Percy Weasley and his Half-Blood witch wife Aubrey Weasley. She attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 2018 onwards and was sorted into the house of Gryffindor. She is the elder sister of Lucy Weasley and was named after her paternal grandmother. She was born in 1st September 2007.

Lucy Weasley: She is 5 years old, is a Half-Blood witch daugther to Pure-Blood wizard Percy Weasley and his Half-Blood witch wife Aubrey Weasley. She is the younger sister to Molly Weasley. She was born in April 22, 2012. She also sorting in Gryffindor.

Freddie Weasley: He is 12 years old and he also a twin to Roxanna, is the Half-Blood Wizard born to George Weasley and half-blood witch Angelina. He is the older brother to Roxanne Weasley and sorting in Gryffindor. He is a boyfriend to Hadley Thomas (Dean Thomas and Vika Summers's daughter) He was born in January 19 2005.

Roxanna Weasley: She is 12 years old and she also a twin to Freddie.
Is a half-blood witch born to pure-blood wizard George Weasley and half-blood witch Angelina Johnson-Weasley. She is the younger sister to Fred Weasley II. She sorting in Gryffindor and a girlfriend to Stefan Woods. (Oliver Woods and Katie Bell's son) She also best friend with Hadley Thomas. She was born in January 19 2005.

James Potter: He is 12 years old, is the eldest child to Harry and Ginny Potter. He has two younger siblings, Albus Potter and Lily Finnigan, half sister to him.
He is an professional quidditch player, a dream he's had since he was a boy. He was born in July 16 2005 and sorting in Gryffindor.
He also a boyfriend to Mavis Longbottom. (Neville and Luna's daughter)

Albus Potter: He is 11 years old, is a Half-blood Wizard born to Harry and Ginny Potter. His father died when he was born.
He sorting in Slytherin House and is Albus is the younger brother to James Potter and the older half brother to Lily Finnigan. He also a boyfriend to Adelena Corner. (Daphne Greengrass and Michael Corner) He was born in August 27 2006.

Lily Finnigan: She is 9 years old, is Half-Blood Witch born to Seamus Finnigan and Ginny Potter. She is youngest half sister to James and Albus Potter. She sorting in Gryffindor. Born in September 1st 2008. She is closest to her cousin Hugo Weasley and the Longbottom Twins Lorcan and Lysander Longbottom as both their parents are best friends. Also she is a girlfriend to Lysander.

Rose Weasley: She is 11 years old, is a Half-Blood Witch born to to Pure-Blood Wizard Ronald Weasley and his Muggle-born wife Hermione Granger. Rose is the older sister to Hugo Weasley
She was born in March 7 2006.
She sorting in Gryffindor house and a girlfriend to Scorpius Malfoy, Ron doesn't accept it and he trying keep them apart badly.

Sienna Weasley: She is 11 years old and a twin to May-Belle.
Is a half-blood witch born to Fred and Liliana Weasley. She was born in on same day as Rose.
She was born in March 7 2006.
She sorting in Gryffindor house. A girlfriend to Fabian Fletcher (Justin Fletcher and Susan Bones's son).

May-Belle Weasley: She is 11 years old and a twin to Sienna.
Is a half blood witch born to Fred and Liliana Weasley. She sorting in Slytherin house and was born in March 7 2006. She and Sienna got separated in different house.
She a girlfriend to Jodi Notts who is a girl. (Theodore Notts and Donna Collins's daughter)

Hugo Weasley: He is 9 years old, is a Half-Blood Witch born to to Pure-Blood Wizard Ronald Weasley and his Muggle-born wife Hermione Granger. Hugo is the younger brother to Rose Weasley. He was born in June 23 2008. A boyfriend to Octavia McLaggen. (Cormac and Nancy McLaggen's daughter)

Scorpius Malfoy: He is 11 years old, is a Pure-blood Wizard born to Draco and Astoria Malfoy. Scorpius is an only child. He was born in May 17 2006 and sorting in Slytherin house, a boyfriend to Rose Weasley.

Lorcan Longbottom: He is 9 years old, is half blood wizard born to Neville and Luna Longbottom.
A twin to Lysander and he older.
He was born in April 16 2008.
Sorting in Ravenclaw house and a boyfriend to witch Julian Flint. (Marcus and Jaclyn Flint's daughter)

Lysander Longbottom: He is 9 years old and a twin to Lorcan.
Is a half blood wizard born to Neville and Luna Longbottom.
Sorting in Ravenclaw and a boyfriend to Lily Finnigan.