11. Snape Death and The Returns

Harry's POV
I sighs, I miss my family already. I'm going to meet Voldemort right now with my new father Severus, I don't want him to come but he want to.
"Please." I said begged him not to come and he shake his head 'no'.
"I lost Lily and I don't want lose you too I'm stay with you." He said.
"What about Elizabeth and Qwen?" I asked he can't die for me but he still got my new mother Elizabeth and stepsister Qwen.
"They understands." He said I sighs.
"Fine, let go." I said start to walk away.

We in front of Voldemort now, he smile god I hate him I want kill him.
"I didn't know you bought someone." Voldemort said smile evil holding his wand and walk slowly to us.
"Want to say something before you die." Voldemort said smile like creepy.
"Nothing." Me and Severus said same time, Voldemort step back Little and held up a wand to point us and said,
"Avada Kendarv!" He said.
"Draco? Is he alive?" Narcissa whisper in my ear and I nodded slowly, "Dead!"
Narcissa lied to Voldemort saying I'm dead I don't know why she do that for?
Is Severus okay? I can't hear his voices.

I don't know where they taking me as I felt I'm in someone arms and I felt they walking but to where? Until Voldemort spoke up, "Harry Potter is dead!" He said laugh along with death eater too, I guess I'm outside Hogwarts where everyone is and now they think I'm dead, I make sure they don't think I'm dead I'm planning to kill his snake.
"It over! Anyone want join us and don't die then come join us?" He said.
"I want to say something." Neville said.
"Who you might be?" Voldemort asked.
"Neville Longbottom." Neville said.
"Oh! Do say?" Voldemort asked.
"It doesn't matter that Harry is dead but this isn't over yet, you should be dead now, we never forget Harry, he be in our heart, Remus, Tonks, Fred, Liliana and others who die today but you pay for this, this isn't OVER!" Neville yelled must be grab something as same time I jump out someone arms and try kill snake but failed as I ran away and the battle began start again.

Few moment later, I'm stand in front of Voldemort holding our wands point to each other as we said same time and I try my best to push harder that make him weaker until he stopped I'm confused and felt little pain in me I realised someone had kill his snake, making him feel lots weaker and get himself explode, he finally dead!

I walk inside the great hall and saw Ginny ran to me and hug me then Elizabeth and Qwen hug me same time then after that Ron and Hermione hug me and they glad that I'm still alive.
"Harry, do you know where is Severus?" Elizabeth asked worried, I realised he isn't here, oh god he is dead, I couldn't hear his voice after Narcissa whisper in my ear, he kill him.
"I'm sorry about Severus." Narcissa said behind me I was surprised to see her with her son Draco who look sadly.
"What the hell you doing here?!" Ron yelled point at them with his wand.
"Ron, don't. She told Voldemort lied saying I'm dead." I said Ron put wand down but wasn't look happy at all.
"What do you mean by you sorry about Severus?" Elizabeth asked worried.
"He..." Narcissa said sighs look down.
"He is dead." Draco said look sadly.
"N-no." Elizabeth said collapse on floor and sobbing, Molly next to her and hug her and rub her back as Hermione hug Qwen who is crying too I know I'm crying now cause I felt tears fall down.

We at the burrow and not said anything as we lost someone that we love. The door knocked as Molly open the door and gasps, "Hi mum." Fred voice said.
"Am I dreaming?!" Molly asked panicked, "are you seeing this?!"
"Yes Molly we seeing this." Arthur said.
"You not dreaming but we really here." Fred said what does he mean by 'we'?
"Who is we?" I asked.
"Liliana." Fred said as Lily walk in.
"Since Harry kill Voldemort and only two people had to come back alive, so everyone chose us cause we young." Fred said, did my family really chose Fred and Lily? I wish it was my parent.
"Oh Fred! Ron go get George." Molly said as Ron ran upstairs as Molly hug Fred and Lily then Lily came to me and hug me, "your parent said they love you." Lily said smile but fade sadly.
"Have you-" I said but Lily interrupted me.
"I know, my dad is dead, I saw him before I came back alive." Lily said.