23. Qwen is pregnant and Elizabeth is back!

Qwen was looking through pictures of her family and when she see picture of just her and her mother, she miss her.
She need to tell her about Harry because Elizabeth still doesn't know that Harry had died.

She carried looking through pictures and she saw picture of the band that she first time join in the band.

She heard door open, she look up and it's Johnny. He smile at her and sat next to her. He see what she looking at.
"Looking pictures." Johnny said.
"Yeah, just... want to see back." Qwen said Johnny nodded and kissed her.

She smile when she flip page over, Johnny seem confused, "who is that?" He asked, "that a baby scan." Qwen said, "yeah I know that but whose pregnant is that?" Johnny asked Qwen smile at him then he realise something... they both going to have a baby, Qwen is pregnant.

~

Later evening.

Qwen and Johnny hold their hands while eating and smiling like crazy.
"Why so happy mood?" Hermione asked she noticed them smiling.
"Well... there something we got to tell you." Johnny said smile, they all listen to him, "we going to have a baby."
They cheering background and saying congratulation to Qwen and Johnny.
Until there knocking on the door, Ron open door and scream like a girl, "you're back? Are you real?" Ron asked, they all look at him like he is crazy.
Ron let someone inside and they all froze, "mum?" Qwen gasps and hug her, Liliana walk downstairs and saw Elizabeth. She ran and hugged her.

~

It nearly time for bed, it's 10:45pm.

Elizabeth is in Liliana room with Qwen so they can have some alone to talk.
"I'm sorry I be gone too long." Elizabeth said they hugged her again.
"It's okay, at least you're here." Qwen said Elizabeth smile, "I know someone is pregnant." Elizabeth said smile.
"Yeah I am." Qwen said giggles.
"Congratulation." Elizabeth said smile.
"We been trying get in touch with you." Liliana said Elizabeth sighed and say she know, "I'm sorry." Elizabeth said.
"Harry..." Qwen pause and look at Liliana who nodded at her, "Harry what? I noticed he isn't here." Elizabeth said, Qwen and Liliana sighed.
"He's died." Qwen said, "he was sick."
"Oh my god." Elizabeth said gasps.
"We could go his grave tomorrow." Liliana said Elizabeth nodded.