16. Harry dying and Liliana pregnant

Harry's POV
I'm become so ill, I don't know what is wrong with me. I saw my girlfriend walk in with our son in her arms and Teddy next to me, he is 5 years old like Victorie, Dominique is 3 year old and also Louis is 2 year old. I felt like I'm about to sick any minute, Ginny went to kitchen with James in her arms and I ran upstairs to bathroom and throw up, I felt someone rub my back.
"Are you okay babe?" Ginny asked worried I stand up went to bedroom.
"I'm fine, it just stomach bug." I said.
"Go sleep and don't worry about me, okay?" Ginny said I nodded and she kiss me then I went to sleep.

Ginny's POV
I'm so worried about Harry, he just throw up for first time, he said it just stomach bug but I don't believe him.
I saw Hermione and Ron walk in kitchen, they noticed me that I'm worried, "what wrong?" Mione asked sat next to me and Ron on other side.
"I'm worried about Harry." I said.
"Why? What happened?" Ron asked.
"He just throw up." I said they look shocked, "what is wrong with him?"
"I don't know, maybe you should take him to doctor." Mione said I sighs.
"Don't worry, we look after Teddy and James." Ron said, I gave James to Ron and went upstairs to my bedroom and walk in but Harry isn't on bed, suddenly I heard someone throw up,
"Harry, we need to go doctor." I said walk in bathroom where Harry is.
"No I'm fine." Harry said.
"No, stop say you're fine but you aren't! We need to go doctor!" I shouts little.
"I'm sorry babe." Harry apologise.
"Get clean up and we go." I said.
"Will you help me?" Harry asked I nodded and help him up to go shower, "can you come in shower with me?"
"Okay." I said take my clothes off and join in with him in the shower, I help him get clean up while he can rest then we got out of the shower and go bedroom to get clean clothes for us, I felt arms round my waist I smile, "I love you babe." Harry said in my ear.
"I love you too." I said kiss him and turn into passionate, we moan little.
Harry lift me up and my leg wrap round his waist as he gently lay me on bed with him on top of me, he start to kiss my neck I moan little when he go down to my stomach I moan little loud, I felt he smile and go further down I gasps then came to me and kiss me, I felt he touch down my private arena I groan turn into moan, lucky I put silence charm so no one can hear us.
⚠️Warning: sexual ⚠️ 
He kept kissing me more then suddenly I felt he finger inside me I gasp in moan, I felt he add another finger in.
"Oh Harry." I said moan he bounce his fingers inside me in and out faster and harder I moan louder, he know I want more then he put three fingers inside me I gasps in little pain but then moan.
"I want you... inside... me." I said moan each words I said, suddenly he slam himself inside me I scream in pleasure, he slam himself inside me again faster and harder, bounce in and out more.
"Oh! Harry!" I said scream in pleasure.
"Get on top of me." Harry said breath heavy and lay down on bed as I get on top of him, as I put his cock inside and I bounce up and down faster with help Harry hands on my hip and moving me up and down faster and harder, he groan and I know I'm close, "I'm close..." I said keep bounce up and down.
"Me to baby." Harry said groan and I can felt he release himself cum inside me and I release myself all over his body and we groan same time then I lay down next to him, we breath heavily and we chuckles, we both cuddle.
"I love you baby." Harry said kiss me.
"I love you too." I said smile and sleep.

We woke up morning, I realise I haven't took Harry to doctor but lucky he didn't get throw up when we had sex, I heard baby cries I got out of the bed and get clothes on then went to nursery room as I pick James up and sat on rocky chair I lift my shirt up and breastfeeding him, after while he finished and I put shirt down then put James back in crib then went down stairs and I'm surprise to see Fred and Liliana are here, "Well, hello." I said.
"Hey, where is Harry?" Lily asked (Liliana nickname is Lily by the way)
"Sleeping." I said sat on couch.
"Well, we wait for Harry then as I need tell you all something." Lily said smile.
Harry walk downstairs and rub his eyes, thank god he got clothes on.
"Hey bro." Lily said, Harry sat next to me.
"Hey, what you doing here?" Harry asked.
"I'm pregnant!" Lily said we all shocked that including Fred, he didn't know.
"You're what?" Fred said shocked.
"Really?! I'm happy for you." I said hug her, Harry and Fred still shocked.
"Boys?" I said click my fingers in front of their face to wake them up.
"Wha... I mean... are you pregnant?" Fred asked shocked Lily nodded.
"I'm gonna be father?!" Fred said happy and hug Lily, Harry got up and hug her.
"I'm happy for you both." Harry said.
"Thank you." Lily said smile.
"How far along are you?" I asked.
"5 weeks, I'm already start to show." Lily said woman don't show after about 6 or 7 weeks but it strange she is show.
"I know it strange but don't forget that Fred is a twin." Lily said oh yeah! Fred is a twin and she may having a twins?!
"Mum?!" Fred yelled for our mother.
"What is it? Oh hello Fred and Lily." Molly said walk downstairs.
"When you pregnant with me and George, in how many week did you start to show?" Fred asked.
"5 weeks, why?" Molly asked.
"Oh my god! You might having a twins!" I said excited and scream.
"I'm sorry what?" Molly said confused.
"Lily is pregnant." I said she look shocked and tears in eyes then hug her.